This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

my half white cousin from new hampshire swears by 40's. him and that god awful dickies suit will look you straight in the eye and turn down a drink of blue label for st. ides.
    hahahaha thats hardcore. Ill give my 40 to a homeless guy is someone offers me whiskey instead
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      coors is gay
      you're goddamn fucking right its gay
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I hope some one keys it.
        I was fine with it, until he found the microscopic extra blob left over from the OEM paint job, and here was his quote to follow the picture:

"and after discussion we realised that without looking really hard it was not visible to the eye without knowing it was there so i accepted it as rejecting the car now would be difficult..."

He'd reject the car over a microscopic paint globule, and it's just a fucking VAUXHALL?! If it were a 599 GTO or a Koenigsegg, maybe I could understand that.

This dude should meet the folks on MBWorld. I feel they'd get along extremely well.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Colt45 double malt. Bang for your buck

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            I was fine with it, until he found the microscopic extra blob left over from the OEM paint job, and here was his quote to follow the picture:

"and after discussion we realised that without looking really hard it was not visible to the eye without knowing it was there so i accepted it as rejecting the car now would be difficult..."

He'd reject the car over a microscopic paint globule, and it's just a fucking VAUXHALL?! If it were a 599 GTO or a Koenigsegg, maybe I could understand that.

This dude should meet the folks on MBWorld. I feel they'd get along extremely well.
            This is why I was hoping someone would key it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

This is why I was hoping someone would key it.
              I just hope he's driving and some truck sends a couple pieces of gravel into his car.

Dude would probably slit his own throat.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Ok he's incredibly OCD, but I have some degree of "You're fucking nuts and I respect that" for him.

I'm out. Night.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

I just hope he's driving and some truck sends a couple pieces of gravel into his car.

Dude would probably slit his own throat.
                  This too.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that thread is awesome. i don't think there's anything wrong with attention to detail. i can't wait to have a car that has decent paint and interior to take care of.

Comment

• Dude, its a Vauxhall. He flipped over a tiny ass paint bubble that you can't even seen unless you magnify it and look for several hours.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dude, its a Vauxhall. He flipped over a tiny ass paint bubble that you can't even seen unless you magnify it and look for several hours.
                        but dude, its a Vauxhall
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          that thread is awesome. i don't think there's anything wrong with attention to detail. i can't wait to have a car that has decent paint and interior to take care of.
                          I appreciate the level of craftsmanship in the commissioning of one-off engine bay parts and all that...

...But he lost me when he suggested returning the car because of a microscopic bump of paint on the roof.

[edit] Not to mention the heresy of taking a car that's a "Nurburgring" edition and adding hundreds of pounds of sound system equipment and Dynamat to it.
                          Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 12-06-2011, 06:41 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Dude, its a Vauxhall.
                            this mentality is so flawed.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            I appreciate the level of craftsmanship in the commissioning of one-off engine bay parts and all that...

...But he lost me when he suggested returning the car because of a microscopic bump of paint on the roof.
                            i agree. that shit was retarded. but the fact that there was so much attention to detail and thought going into every detail of the car is amazing. i love it.

Comment

Dude, its a Vauxhall. He flipped over a tiny ass paint bubble that you can't even seen unless you magnify it and look for several hours.
                              I died when I read "look for several hours"

The guy seems a bit nuts, but it'd be cool to have a brand new car just to make it look even brand newer.

Comment

• What I find the funniest about this:

-Dude takes hundreds of hours to detail his car down to the micron
                                -Dude puts tons of money into custom one-off parts for his car, badges to engine bay covers and more
                                -Dude puts even MORE money into custom ICE setup

And then he can't even hire a good fucking photographer to take his "final" shots.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X