This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Lol no, its the thread where dude is like "ZOMG my wheels were stolen" Then I read the thread, someone stole his XXRs....

I hear whatever Samsung phone everyone is raving about is pretty awesome.
    still sucks, thieves are gay regardless of what they steal. hopefully he uses this as an opportunity to buy real wheels and locks though

and i will never buy a samsung product. their displays are nice, but their shit just breaks too much in my experience. they galaxy s II beat the iphone for smartphone of the year in some uk shit. supposed to be really nice or whatever. i'm way too used to motorola's os too as i've gone from the og droid to the droid x. i've fucked with htc's which as of right now is the only other phones i'm considering and i just **** the layout.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      I'd be pretty fucked off if someone nicked my standard wheels. Wheels are pretty much what defines the car's ability to move.. so it kinda renders your car useless.
      With XXRs, your car is borderline useless anyway
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        I feel bad for the theif going through all that work to steal XXRs. Imagine he got home and was like "FAKES! FUCKING FAKE WHEELS?! In the dark that night, they looked real!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          still sucks, thieves are gay regardless of what they steal. hopefully he uses this as an opportunity to buy real wheels and locks though

and i will never buy a samsung product. their displays are nice, but their shit just breaks too much in my experience. they galaxy s II beat the iphone for smartphone of the year in some uk shit. supposed to be really nice or whatever. i'm way too used to motorola's os too as i've gone from the og droid to the droid x. i've fucked with htc's which as of right now is the only other phones i'm considering and i just **** the layout.
          I had the Galaxy for a minute. Made some kid cry when I returned it and demanded a balckberry. However, i will only buy Samsung TVs

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            I hope some one keys it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my gf's tv clicks on and off for like 5 minutes before it will turn on all the way, and it's relatively new. some defect in the soldering somewhere...idk, just in my experience their products always have shit wrong with it.

Comment

I hope some one keys it.
                You're very angry recently sir.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• This thread is moving much too fast for me to keep up with during class.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    This thread is moving much too fast for me to keep up with during class.
                    lol, I would **** that when I was at NAM. sometimes I would miss like 20 pages cause of a phone call

Comment

Lol no, its the thread where dude is like "ZOMG my wheels were stolen" Then I read the thread, someone stole his XXRs....

I hear whatever Samsung phone everyone is raving about is pretty awesome.

Huh that's funny, my iPhone has never crashed on me..

Dave proves that you are never to old to learn.

It's not about crashing. It's about usability. It's about an open market and the willingness to do whatever you want. The battery pull is important for flashing new ROMs and for when something really, really weird happens.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

I feel bad for the theif going through all that work to steal XXRs. Imagine he got home and was like "FAKES! FUCKING FAKE WHEELS?! In the dark that night, they looked real!"

Reps, Illest Center Caps, Roof Rack; It's only a case of PBR and a pair of skinny jeans away from a Hipster Starter Kit

Comment

• Originally posted by gambit4000s View Post
                          Reps, Illest Center Caps, Roof Rack; It's only a case of PBR and a pair of skinny jeans away from a Hipster Starter Kit
                          I feel bad for PBR

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            It's not about crashing. It's about usability. It's about an open market and the willingness to do whatever you want. The battery pull is important for flashing new ROMs and for when something really, really weird happens.
                            I had 2 blackberries, I know what the battery pull is for.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I feel bad for PBR
                              no shit my grandfather gave me a pbr as my first beer, and now i feel dirty just buying it

Comment

• Originally posted by gambit4000s View Post
                                no shit my grandfather gave me a pbr as my first beer, and now i feel dirty just buying it
                                your grandfather was a hipster faggot

hey everybody

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X