This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    And providing money, and supporting the family, keeping governments stable, making sure that things are always in working order.
    I have trouble finding the words to express my feeling of disgust towards you at this moment in time. This isn't down to my 'stupidity', but it is down to my utter disbelief that you are naive enough to think that 'men are better than women' and to defend your views. I'd never say that women are better, simply because we should be equal. Feminism and misogyny are ridiculous to be quite honest. Sure I'll defend my gender for the sake of not submitting to your views, and I'm not going to force mine down your throat either, but I at least expect you to show a level of respect for the other sex and not belittle us to the point where you are sounding like a complete cock.

Edit: "Supporting the family" = Providing money. I can't see you doing housework or cooking for your kids or cleaning the house.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torben DH View Post
      Hahahaha i laughed so hard reading this...

--... ....- .--. ....- --... ....- .-.. -.- .---- .--. .... ----- ...-- ....- --... -.. ....
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzW7moozA4"]Your post baffles Don Draper - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        Morse code translator says: 74P474LK1PH0347DH

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          Morse code translator says: 74P474LK1PH0347DH
          I see.

Cool cool.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Fapatalk sig.

Comment

• My trolling abilities have gotten so much better.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My trolling abilities have gotten so much better.
                Still disgusted even though aware of troll.

RT changes lives.

Comment

My trolling abilities have gotten so much better.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Fapatalk sig.
                    Ah.

TIL.

Comment

• Creepiest gif of the day;

brb sex change.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• LOL. Mission accomplished.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• is it weird that kinda turns me on and i cant stop watching the tits grow?
                          cars and stuff

Comment

LOL. Mission accomplished.
                            I'm putting in a request for a 15-incher.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            is it weird that kinda turns me on and i cant stop watching the tits grow?
                            I hadn't even noticed the tits, it was the intestines/digestive system retreating to her LUNGS that freaked me the fuck out.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• ROFL. Thank you for making me laugh to the point of tears, Josh.

Also- who needs to join another forum? The "build" section of this forum has brought me more frustration and laughs than anywhere else in months.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                I hadn't even noticed the tits, it was the intestines/digestive system retreating to her LUNGS that freaked me the fuck out.
                                This is why I'm so, SO happy to be a male.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X