X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, what's wrong with getting your dinner cooked? Living with girls has its ups and downs for sure, but that is definitely an up
    Last edited by K.rischan; 12-06-2011, 02:48 PM.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      Like a slap on the back, but not on the back. :shrug I'm not single/attracted to him so I don't partake.
      I think he knows what it is lol.

Comment

• Also yeah he has his manly friends over and I don't think the amount of estrogen affects him much..

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULLY-ROAD...ht_2608wt_1270

Also yeah he has his manly friends over and I don't think the amount of estrogen affects him much..
          WTF? Tan leather, wood trim and TVs in the headrests? For a Dog unit? Something's wrong here.
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            Hey, what's wrong with getting your dinner cooked? Living with girls has its ups and downs for sure, but that is definitely an up
            Clearly you haven't realized the benefits of just having one girlfriend who will fuck you, cook for you, and do your laundry. I count my blessings.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'd like to take this time to point out the fact that men have invented far more than women, and if women hadn't thought of them, a man at some point would have. Men > women, always and forever.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Clearly you haven't realized the benefits of just having one girlfriend who will fuck you, cook for you, and do your laundry. I count my blessings.
                Oh believe me, i have. Tho, i stopped dating my 3-year-relationship months ago because there are lot's of negative points as well.
                I do miss her a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                  WTF? Tan leather, wood trim and TVs in the headrests? For a Dog unit? Something's wrong here.
                  Its not actually an ex-dog unit, he's taken it and modified it

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I'd like to take this time to point out the fact that men have invented far more than women, and if women hadn't thought of them, a man at some point would have. Men > women, always and forever.
                  I didn't think this was a conversation about sex positions, but if you say so! Then again in all seriousness, there is a monopoly on men doing academic things, because its 'traditional' for them to go and learn stuff while we stay home and keep things running - it tends to be how the world works. Edit: It doesn't mean we're thick though.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Damnit. Would have been funny. And yes, i love facelift E46 Tourings in a dark colour and tan interiour.

Comment

I didn't think this was a conversation about sex positions, but if you say so! Then again in all seriousness, there is a monopoly on men doing academic things, because its 'traditional' for them to go and learn stuff while we stay home and keep things running - it tends to be how the world works. Edit: It doesn't mean we're thick though.
                      She's got jokes!

There is a reason for that tradition, and its because a man a long time ago realized that women are good for 3 things, sex, tending to the house, and childbirth. He has yet to be disproven.

Eric, I saw what you said.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        She's got jokes!

There is a reason for that tradition, and its because a man a long time ago realized that women are good for 3 things, sex, tending to the house, and childbirth. He has yet to be disproven.

Eric, I saw what you said.
                        Well if we're simplifying it that much, all men are good for is fetching food and ejaculating.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          say shit like "why would i ever need to leave my home? i have everything i need here." or "I don't drive because my wonderful husband does it all for me. He said i don't even need to renew my license! He takes such good care of me! He takes me to the grocery store and i get to choose what we eat for the week and have it ready every day for him to get home. I don't need a gym membership because we have a weight room. He even took me to see the new twilight movie!!!"
                          Hahahaha i laughed so hard reading this...

--... ....- .--. ....- --... ....- .-.. -.- .---- .--. .... ----- ...-- ....- --... -.. ....
                          www.shuturpiehole.tumblr.com

Comment

• Well, I'm outta here. Need sleep.

Good bye boys and girls.

Comment

Well if we're simplifying it that much, all men are good for is fetching food and ejaculating.
                              And providing money, and supporting the family, keeping governments stable, making sure that things are always in working order.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• DING DING.

Round two... FIGHT
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X