X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    thats awesome!

yafuckya.gif
    The debate about her statements took months and months and finally she gave up her job on the TV, wrote a book about it and noone ever heard of her again. well, at least i did not.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      say shit like "why would i ever need to leave my home? i have everything i need here." or "I don't drive because my wonderful husband does it all for me. He said i don't even need to renew my license! He takes such good care of me! He takes me to the grocery store and i get to choose what we eat for the week and have it ready every day for him to get home. I don't need a gym membership because we have a weight room. He even took me to see the new twilight movie!!!"
      Excellence.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• STUDENT HOUSING UGH

decided to visit the "clean" restroom. almost sat on pee on the seat. really not amused. =/

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          STUDENT HOUSING UGH

decided to visit the "clean" restroom. almost sat on pee on the seat. really not amused. =/
          I'm so happy about living at my parent's place again. Student housing for one semester in Hamburg was horrible.
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            I'm so happy about living at my parent's place again. Student housing for one semester in Hamburg was horrible.
            My house is immaculate, as you can guess when I say 6 girls live there and the one guyt hat does is really effeminate.. my boyfriend's house is typical student housing - only he and his housemate Rich clean.

RT changes lives.

Comment

lmfao idk i googled male inventions and it linked me to that site. Like i said... there are idiots in both sexual orientations.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• How does a bitch piss on the seat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  How does a bitch piss on the seat?
                  I'm the only girl here currently and it definitely wasn't me. I got here 2 hours ago.

RT changes lives.

Comment

My house is immaculate, as you can guess when I say 6 girls live there and the one guyt hat does is really effeminate.. my boyfriend's house is typical student housing - only he and his housemate Rich clean.
                    Poor,poor guy

We had a charwomen in hamburg but she wasn't able to fight against all these damn dirty people.

Comment

• She stands when she pisses? I dunno lol.

Comment

Poor,poor guy

We had a charwomen in hamburg but she wasn't able to fight against all these damn dirty people.
                        I dunno, he gets lots of bumslaps and his dinner cooked. I call him spoilt!

RT changes lives.

Comment

• ....bumslaps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            ....bumslaps....
                            Like a slap on the back, but not on the back. :shrug I'm not single/attracted to him so I don't partake.

RT changes lives.

Comment

I dunno, he gets lots of bumslaps and his dinner cooked. I call him spoilt!
                              Hey, this doesn't sound too bad.

Comment

Hey, this doesn't sound too bad.
                                Are you fucking kidding me?

ESTROGEN OVERDOSE.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X