X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crying.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Sup lady & gents?

Ah, man/woman talk o_o

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Sup lady & gents?

Ah, man/woman talk o_o
        Yes, and there is still a place on the women's side
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• He said something about getting his dick wet

with tears.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i think the next time im really bored im going to join a feminist forum and raise hell. I wont post as a man tho because they will just ban me. Ill pretend to be a housewife that would be lost without her wonderful husband that treats her like crap but gives her everything she needs/wants.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              i think the next time im really bored im going to join a feminist forum and raise hell. I wont post as a man tho because they will just ban me. Ill pretend to be a housewife that would be lost without her wonderful husband that treats her like crap but gives her everything she needs/wants.
              Let me know when you do. I'll join too.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I've got deep in this researching inventions now, there's some pretty cool things.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                  I've got deep in this researching inventions now, there's some pretty cool things.
                  its interesting stuff for sure.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

i think the next time im really bored im going to join a feminist forum and raise hell. I wont post as a man tho because they will just ban me. Ill pretend to be a housewife that would be lost without her wonderful husband that treats her like crap but gives her everything she needs/wants.
                    A well known news host just did this a few years ago in germany. Hell broke loose.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Let me know when you do. I'll join too.
                      say shit like "why would i ever need to leave my home? i have everything i need here." or "I don't drive because my wonderful husband does it all for me. He said i don't even need to renew my license! He takes such good care of me! He takes me to the grocery store and i get to choose what we eat for the week and have it ready every day for him to get home. I don't need a gym membership because we have a weight room. He even took me to see the new twilight movie!!!"
                      cars and stuff

Comment

I will join you in this endeavor.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                          A well known news host just did this a few years ago in germany. Hell broke loose.
                          thats awesome!

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          I will join you in this endeavor.
                          yafuckya.gif
                          cars and stuff

Comment

thats awesome!

yafuckya.gif
                            Probably mostly laughing my ass off on the sidelines, but still!

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Josh, make a fake acct on FB and find a group to join. When you make those posts, be sure to screenshot with replies & share with us

Comment

• wut

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X