X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Chocolate chip cookies are awesome though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        Women invented kevlar, chocolate chip cookies, the elevated railway, the medical syringe, liferafts, the windsheild wiper and the.. magical spinning triangle.
        But who engineered them, marketed them, sold them, built them, and consumed them?

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          But who engineered them and built them?
          Why not let the men do the dirty work while we sit back and profit?

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

But who engineered them, marketed them, sold them, built them, and consumed them?
            Oh, we're editing now are we! There are plenty of women in marketing. I've seen women use trains, rotary engines, syringes, liferafts, windscreen wipers, cookies and kevlar.. women are the top consumers in the developed world - mostly because you men decide shopping is not your favoured pass-time. Also in order to invent something you kind a have to patent it, and to patent it you'll need a sense of engineering as they need blueprints, and possibly maybe even a prototype.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Why not let the men do the dirty work while we sit back and profit?

Because women are incapable of doing so. Duh.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              Oh, we're editing now are we! There are plenty of women in marketing. I've seen women use trains, rotary engines, syringes, liferafts, windscreen wipers, cookies and kevlar.. women are the top consumers in the developed world - mostly because you men decide shopping is not your favoured pass-time. Also in order to invent something you kind a have to patent it, and to patent it you'll need a sense of engineering as they need blueprints, and possibly maybe even a prototype.
              Well duh, women USE these products, why else create something? And of course they're top consumers! All they do is shop.

You can patent a piece of crap as long as you can show that you made it and how. That doesn't mean you know how to make it effectively, market it, and sell it.

Comment

• Women are stupid.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• quick google search and boom

cars and stuff

Comment

• I disagree, but I shall not go any more into the subject as I also hold the view that most men are stupid.

Edit: The domination of men in academia is a left-over of the days when women were happy to stay at home and keep things running and not waste time thinking up solutions to things they were already doing.
                    Last edited by ratmog; 12-06-2011, 01:53 PM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

I disagree, but I shall not go any more into the subject as I also hold the view that most men are stupid.
                      I really hope you know I was just trolling you and busting your non-existent balls. I'm bored at work and have nothing better to do than play the part of an asshole online.

Comment

I disagree, but I shall not go any more into the subject as I also hold the view that most men are stupid.
                        that would be a correct statement... most men are. but the same goes for women. There is no better side. Each does their own part in their own way contributing to society. Looking at inventions by male a lot of them were to solve an initial issue or create something new. Then looking quick at inventions by women they built upon what was there to make it better. To name a couple, the car muffler, train exhaust chimney, the car heater etc.

yes im sure women have invented somehting completely new but thats besides the point
                        cars and stuff

Comment

I really hope you know I was just trolling you and busting your non-existent balls. I'm bored at work and have nothing better to do than play the part of an asshole online.
                          gahh wtf i was going to join in
                          cars and stuff

Comment

Nah I agree~

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            that would be a correct statement... most men are. but the same goes for women. There is no better side. Each does their own part in their own way contributing to society. Looking at inventions by male a lot of them were to solve an initial issue or create something new. Then looking quick at inventions by women they built upon what was there to make it better. To name a couple, the car muffler, train exhaust chimney, the car heater etc.

yes im sure women have invented somehting completely new but thats besides the point
                            Obviously there is no better side, we both have our wins and fails.

Trolls trolling trolls.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              gahh wtf i was going to join in
                              Except you don't play it
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Where'd Kelly go?

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X