X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower with his gf? This gonna take a while.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• fuck it go in there and do your business.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• If they feel disturbed, just say" Deal with it!".
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Off to the BMW Dealership. Not sure why, I think I just want to go look.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• I'm there like every two weeks^^

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              fuck it go in there and do your business.
              That's grounds for death. I have three very black roommates, and they are the biggest 'phobes I've ever met in my life. One came out of his room the other day w/ no shirt on and was accused of "being on some gay shit" by the others. Whatever that means.

I don't even want to know what they say when I walk around in my underwear.

Comment

• Serious dudes are serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                  That's grounds for death. I have three very black roommates, and they are the biggest 'phobes I've ever met in my life. One came out of his room the other day w/ no shirt on and was accused of "being on some gay shit" by the others. Whatever that means.

nice. I really want a big black friend.

so jelly
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post

Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• ^

Comment

• read an article a while back that said alot of black womenz are getting aids from their babydaddy, mostly because they are "on the down-low", which I guess is slang for being a faggot.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• lmfao
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• I think it's just slang for being "giant pieces of shit who refuse to fess up".

But it's not really my problem, as I have an Asian girlfriend.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• If she's hot, you need to share her.

Comment

• You can see her if you're my friend on facebook. :

I will gladly share ex-girlfriends. One of which was a natural figure model for a couple of years, still is I think.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X