• Show
Clear All

• Sap fugs.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Sup figs.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Sup fegs.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Que passa bendejos

Comment

• Btw I'm pooping, I usually never poop at work but I'm almost done for the day and I want to take up some time so I don't leave too early

Comment

• hola maricones
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Que onda hotos.

Comment

• Sup phaygs
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• About to eat some pork chops.

Comment

• Graduation is cool because there is no more schedule per se, but the real world BLOWS. Stay in school, it's much easier. I've been jobless, basically, for the past 11 months. I get a paycheck but it's hell trying to find a field related or even just full time job.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatRocker View Post
                        Graduation is cool because there is no more schedule per se, but the real world BLOWS. Stay in school, it's much easier. I've been jobless, basically, for the past 11 months. I get a paycheck but it's hell trying to find a field related or even just full time job.
                        Id love to stay in school but I dont have infinite monies ATM

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatRocker View Post
                          Graduation is cool because there is no more schedule per se, but the real world BLOWS. Stay in school, it's much easier. I've been jobless, basically, for the past 11 months. I get a paycheck but it's hell trying to find a field related or even just full time job.
                          K.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sounds like you went to school for the wrong thing, and haven't looked hard enough for a job.

I'll take working my job > school ANY day. But then again, I was in school for 5 years.

Comment

• I take pictures.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wish I had a nice camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X