X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i believe i said AT LEAST twice a day haha usually 3 or 4. There may be something wrong with me.....
    cars and stuff

Comment

• i drink like 6 cups of coffee before lunch every day.... thats probably the biggest contributing factor.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• I also drink 3-4 9 oz. cups per day. Probably not good for me.

Anyway, just had my pre-graduation checkout. I will be graduating in May. So excited, I've been waiting to hear that news for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

Comment

• fuck you! i wish i was graduating. I still got a year left
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            i drink like 6 cups of coffee before lunch every day.... thats probably the biggest contributing factor.
            6 cups of coffee? What the fuck? I don't even drink coffee in the morning.

But when I do, I usually run for the shitter after the first cup.

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
            I also drink 3-4 9 oz. cups per day. Probably not good for me.

Anyway, just had my pre-graduation checkout. I will be graduating in May. So excited, I've been waiting to hear that news for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.
            You guys are insane.

Graduating is a great feeling. I got my degree this past May. feelsgoodman.jpg
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That's the shitty part. I was supposed to graduate this past May. Just got dicked on classes that I needed that were either full or not available the particular semester I needed them. My school sucks. Big time. University my sweaty white ass.

Comment

• I am senior now but I have an extra year. I switched majors as a first semester senior. Much happier with my major now. Switched from business mgmt to sociology.

Comment

• hi everybody

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                  you sir, win this battle.
                  “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                    hi everybody
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGYpsNpg1bw"]Hi Dr. Nick - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I swear to fuck, people are losing intelligence every single day.

This asshole who put a JDM gauge cluster in a Prelude is freaking out because "MY CAR ONLY GETS LIKE 21MPG NOW!?" I asked him if he converted "km" to "miles". He replied "Why the fuck would that change anything?"

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Some people do not deserve to drive, much less modify cars

Comment

• hung.the.fuck.over.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF7K5bsj7mk"]Tit for Tat - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                              Some people do not deserve to drive, much less modify cars
                              It's getting brutally painful to watch now. Next year I'll be stepping up to something nicer and newer and I won't have to deal with this bullshit.

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                              I'm thirsty and I don't know why.

Comment

• Sup fags.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X