people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      Go for the air, save for the L and get it after spring as you have good allrounder lenses there, assuming you also still have the kit-lens?
      You asked for the lenses I have, I told you, where do you see the kit on there?

The 50 is not a great walkaround and I want a great walk around. So 35L it is. Air can wait.
      Originally posted by jdel View Post
      This question is a hot debate now.
      Yup.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

The 50 is not a great walkaround and I want a great walk around. So 35L it is. Air can wait.
        Decision made in that case - I assumed you still had the kit lens as a lot of people don't mention them on their kit lists is all.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Is there a website to explain camera lingo to newbs? I know what some shit is but it wouldn't hurt to know more.

Like I kinda know about ISO, I know if its too high pics will be grainy, but I don't exactly what it is and how it influences a picture.
          This will help-
          ThePhotoForum is the premier Photography Forums on the web! Our community features tips, help, techniques, advice & photo critiques. Chat with other photography enthusiasts about equipment, lighting, lenses, film or digital cameras.

This also-
          ThePhotoForum is the premier Photography Forums on the web! Our community features tips, help, techniques, advice & photo critiques. Chat with other photography enthusiasts about equipment, lighting, lenses, film or digital cameras.

I just recently started getting serious with photography. Best thing to do is shoot, shoot,shoot. I go out everyday and take pictures. Next best thing is to read and ask questions. Its now one of my favorite things to do. Very relaxing and stress relieving.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Thats the decision I would have made. I'm a huge fan of static stance, though.
          Last edited by sacrifice; 12-04-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
            This will help-

This also-

I just recently started getting serious with photography. Best thing to do is shoot, shoot,shoot. I go out everyday and take pictures. Next best thing is to read and ask questions. Its now one of my favorite things to do. Very relaxing and stress relieving.

Thats the decision I would have made. I'm a huge fan of static stance, though.
            I want air so I can drive lower, and drive a full car of people. And then pull into a ridiculous driveway, and not give a single fuck.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I want air so I can drive lower, and drive a full car of people. And then pull into a ridiculous driveway, and not give a single fuck.
              Solid reasoning

Comment

Solid reasoning
                People with air who drive high piss me the fuck off, if I'm not driving just as low, or lower than I would static, then I'm taking the bags out.

Drive low, park lower.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah I'm not a fan of driving high while on air, unless its for a reason. (ie: terrible road, car full, speedbumps) Nothing cooler than seeing a car with a great stance and fitment while driving and seeing them air down. Jaw dropping. Go balls out static or balls out air

Comment

• Thanks dude

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Never drinking a liter of seltzer that fast again..
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Never drinking seltzer again..
                        fixed that for you

Comment

fixed that for you
                          Seltzer is awesome, how dare you.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Seltzer is awesome, how dare you.
                            flavored?

Comment

flavored?
                              Nope.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup RT?

Drinking a few beers after a long day, and got my run in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X