X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha not our car anymore, mine is stock and boring

Comment

• hdfshdsgd new wacom tablet is so much nicer to use than my old one, and this tea smells like campout and tastes of warmth. mum knitted/gifted me a square beanie.. it looks better than it sounds.
      parents paid for dinner, which was amazing so now I'm not going to have to eat properly for the rest of the week, overall a good end to my teenage years.

hi RT

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Haha not our car anymore, mine is stock and boring
        i wont believe youre getting rid of it til its gone.

you still need the headlights? i got a bunch still

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          hdfshdsgd new wacom tablet is so much nicer to use than my old one, and this tea smells like campout and tastes of warmth. mum knitted/gifted me a square beanie.. it looks better than it sounds.
          parents paid for dinner, which was amazing so now I'm not going to have to eat properly for the rest of the week, overall a good end to my teenage years.

hi RT
          Hey there lol

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Hey there lol
            i would say fuck you but that may be a little overaggressive and could be taken the wrong way.
            now i wish to not eat for a week, boyfriend bought me some chinese food.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• My saturday night has so far consisted of eating Pringles and drinking beer.

Hi rt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                i would say fuck you but that may be a little overaggressive and could be taken the wrong way.
                now i wish to not eat for a week, boyfriend bought me some chinese food.
                Fuck I want some Chinese food. Maybe on my cheat day.
                Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                My saturday night has so far consisted of eating Pringles and drinking beer.

Hi rt.
                Ello mate.

Comment

• Anyone have craftsman tools? Sears has a sale going on and I need some proper tools

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                    Anyone have craftsman tools? Sears has a sale going on and I need some proper tools
                    I do.

Comment

Anyone have craftsman tools? Sears has a sale going on and I need some proper tools
                      Yup probably $8-10k in craftsman tools. Good for weekend work, fuckin awful if it's how you make your living.

Comment

• Good quality?

Comment

• Lifetime warranty, but they're going to break, and they're going to break often of you use them a lot.

Comment

Most of my tools are craftsman. Tools are obviously not snap-on quality but for the price you cant beat them. If you break something just bring it to the closest sears and they hand you new tools no questions asked. I go through craftsman ratchets like water. Next tool purchase will be various snap-on ratchets. They are extremely strong and have a nice tight ratio, but they are $75+ for just the ratchet.

Comment

• Should be more than good enough for me

Comment

• We used to have snap-on, but half got nicked or lost in mud in fields, so we do swear by craftsman now.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X