you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          its like having a second cock that can kill people
          Superbad?

Originally posted by Longboarding_G

Comment

• Originally posted by jesus christ View Post
            lmao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              I've actually never shot a gun before
              You poor soul ):

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              Originally posted by Spencer View Post
              Try it. It's addicting.
              I've shot a rabbit or two - mostly pellet guns, but once dad's friend trusted me with his long range sniper. That had a nasty recoil on it and I decided to give up after one shot!

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                Superbad?
                indeed

good movie.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I've held guns before, but no ammo.

A friend once told me there was no ammo in this 22 when I was about to check it, and I even pointed it at a friend just to fuck around while this dude was in the kitchen. Catch; it was loaded.

I may have been a dumbass pointing it at someone, but not dumb enough to take one's word saying it wasn't loaded.

Also, this gun owner bought his Walther P99 & boxes of ammo before paying his car's registration

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      I've held guns before, but no ammo.

A friend once told me there was no ammo in this 22 when I was about to check it, and I even pointed it at a friend just to fuck around while this dude was in the kitchen. Catch; it was loaded.

I may have been a dumbass pointing it at someone, but not dumb enough to take one's word saying it wasn't loaded.

Also, this gun owner bought his Walther P99 & boxes of ammo before paying his car's registration
                      A 22 is just a high-powered Pellet gun. But that could've been terrible nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        I've actually never shot a gun before
                        The fuck? Seriously? I would have figured that your sig would suggest otherwise.

I put 20 rounds through my 11-87 12 ga. shotgun, about 50 rounds through my .45 Chuck D 1911, and 20 through my Glock .40- just this past weekend. Guns are fucking addictive.

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        A 22 is just a high-powered Pellet gun. But that could've been terrible nonetheless.
                        Meh, .22's are good guns to learn good marksmanship and responsibility with. At least that's what I tell my girl when she shoots my scoped .22
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Meh, .22's are good guns to learn good marksmanship and responsibility with. At least that's what I tell my girl when she shoots my scoped .22
                          I am not gun a connoisseur, nor do I shoot often. From my knowledge of shooting and being around people who shoot quite often, the .22 is definitely a good gun to start with.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            The fuck? Seriously? I would have figured that your sig would suggest otherwise.
                            Srs. Sig pertains to COD lol.

Speaking of sigs, might make me a spirited holiday one

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                              I am not gun a connoisseur, nor do I shoot often. From my knowledge of shooting and being around people who shoot quite often, the .22 is definitely a good gun to start with.
                              It absolutely is. That's what I started on and shot for years, still do to this day. Ammo is cheap as hell, ridiculously easy to clean, and so quiet you can shoot them without earplugs.

I wouldn't consider myself a GREAT marksman, but I've gotten enough time in to say I can shoot well.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Srs. Sig pertains to COD lol.

Speaking of sigs, might make me a spirited holiday one
                              Just add blinking christmas lights to your current one.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• wheel trade deal is going down

yeahfuckyeah.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X