This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now thats rolling hard
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I actually don't drive the car because I love it too much

Comment

• Its friday!! YAY!!!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          I actually don't drive the car because I love it too much
          Bahahahahhahahahaha

I'm quite sure the DRW's are DOT approved, you just have to make sure the ones that you ordered are the DOT approved ones, but seriously, its not like it matters.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so im going to UTEP till 12.....no ipod to search StanceWorks . just gonna be walking around aaaalll daay....well till 12
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I love work.. God its just so much fun!

Comment

• can u find me a ef sedan for less then 1000, which hasnt been in a smash, and is fairly safe?

must run well lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  I love work.. God its just so much fun!
                  I got the day off today, being at home relaxing is absolutely dreadful

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                    can u find me a ef sedan for less then 1000, which hasnt been in a smash, and is fairly safe?

must run well lol.
                    Rego + roady? prob not.. Ill keep my eyes and ears open though?

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                    That would be horrible.. Dont know how you can live with yourself...

Comment

• nah, no rego, no roady.

ill just get a dodge roady, and then rego, then fix it up as i go, i will probs need a daily when i get a s15, with the whole no turbo bullshit.

plus being as low as i want with stupid plates, im gonna get dicked lol.

i know im a bit early seeing as i wont need it till nov :p

Comment

• What plate you gonna run?

You know you're going to end up droping the civic lower then the 15.. if you get them that is lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          I love work.. God its just so much fun!
                          Andrew has clearly served as a motivator for your new speech!
                          Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                          can u find me a ef sedan for less then 1000, which hasnt been in a smash, and is fairly safe?

must run well lol.
                          Good freakin luck.
                          Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Rego + roady? prob not.. Ill keep my eyes and ears open though?

That would be horrible.. Dont know how you can live with yourself...

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                          nah, no rego, no roady.

ill just get a dodge roady, and then rego, then fix it up as i go, i will probs need a daily when i get a s15, with the whole no turbo bullshit.

plus being as low as i want with stupid plates, im gonna get dicked lol.

i know im a bit early seeing as i wont need it till nov :p
                          WTF DOES REGO MEAN?!?!

And LAST DAY OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• platse gonna be [ILOLD]

and yes thats hte plan lol, i want the civic scraping chassie rails on cats eyes.

and prod, i can call u prod yeah, sweet, so yeah prod, rego = registration, we pay the goverment every 12 months x amount to let us drive on the road.

Comment

• Rego = vehicle registration.

Comment

• i said that cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X