X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muffins are so delicious. Anyone had the big muffins from Costco? oh my GOD.
    Wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Just because I **** Spanish class and sucked at speaking it doesn't mean I can't read it. I can do that quite well.
      or are you using a translator??
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
        Justin.......who?
        Justin Lewis

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• today just officially sucks.
          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            or are you using a translator??
            Nope translators just dug me a giant ass hole in that class so I actually had to learn how to read it so I wouldnt get fucked over on tests.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Nope translators just dug me a giant ass hole in that class so I actually had to learn how to read it so I wouldnt get fucked over on tests.
              because you'll never get an accurate answer if you dont have the correct Accent marks on top of some letters

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Exactly. Damn different languages. Everyone should just speak English.

JOKES.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                  today just officially sucks.
                  Agreed.

-Dan

Comment

Exactly. Damn different languages. Everyone should just speak English.

JOKES.
                    lolz well english is the major language of the world...i was gonna type it in spanish but im too lazy

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      lolz well english is the major language of the world...i was gonna type it in spanish but im too lazy
                      This is true. I mean all Pilots have to be able to speak English, and English really is an international language of business.

And yes today sucked major ass.

EDIT: 1,600th post w00t!
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I took french for three years.

Needless to say, that little notes thing on an Ipod Touch was used to the fullest.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Agreed.
                          I'm about to murder someone dude. That and put my fist through both my computers becuase PSU's application process has to be soooooooooooo fucking gay and retarded -.-
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            I took french for three years.

Needless to say, that little notes thing on an Ipod Touch was used to the fullest.
                            I can just learn french from my mother. We have french classes here but I dont wanna take em

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I wanted at least 3 years of a foreign language, and Spanish was full. Looks good on college applications.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• ima take japanese as my next language.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X