This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    That bad? Jesus tapdancing Christ, what did you eat?.
    idk man.... but it was fucking liquid death coming out my asshole
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Sounds like a strain of The Frappes... specifically, "The Crappucinnous Shitticous".
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Sounds like a strain of The Frappes... specifically, "The Crappucinnous Shitticous".
        just went in for round two. Got up out of my chair and yelled "fire in the hole". Laughing ensued from all sides.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• You just reminded me of something hysterical.

My girl was in the shower last night, and she was poking fun of me for having to drive my 4-door Accord for a winter roach. So, I grabbed a little paper cup, filled it with some cold water from the faucet, and yelled "FIRE IN THE HOLE" and tossed it over the shower curtain.

It was worth getting hit with a sopping wet washcloth while trying to run out.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• oh hai
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

You just reminded me of something hysterical.

My girl was in the shower last night, and she was poking fun of me for having to drive my 4-door Accord for a winter roach. So, I grabbed a little paper cup, filled it with some cold water from the faucet, and yelled "FIRE IN THE HOLE" and tossed it over the shower curtain.

It was worth getting hit with a sopping wet washcloth while trying to run out.
              its soo much fun fucking with people in the shower. (literally and figuratively)

We got the stupid balloons that when you blow them up and let them go they make a really loud annoying farting/squeeking sound. One off my roomates was in the shower and we fill 6 of them under the 2 entrances (master bedroom and hallway) and let them all go at the same time. Also we shut the hot water off from time to time.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• my gf, has to get out earlier then me, so when i wake up, she's in the shower

too bad for her i'm a morning crapper guy

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  oh hai
                  Sup dude.
                  Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  my gf, has to get out earlier then me, so when i wake up, she's in the shower

too bad for her i'm a morning crapper guy
                  I find I always have to drop one right before I get in the shower. Conveniently, we get home at the same time and shower at about the same time. I just look at her and say "You go ahead."

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    its soo much fun fucking with people in the shower. (literally and figuratively)

We got the stupid balloons that when you blow them up and let them go they make a really loud annoying farting/squeeking sound. One off my roomates was in the shower and we fill 6 of them under the 2 entrances (master bedroom and hallway) and let them all go at the same time. Also we shut the hot water off from time to time.
                    Another really good one- put KoolAid in the shower head. Or. if you don't like everything stained and ruined, powdered soap or baby powder.

Comment

Another really good one- put KoolAid in the shower head. Or. if you don't like everything stained and ruined, powdered soap or baby powder.
                      If my landlord wasn't so anal I'd do that..

Originally posted by Jersh
                      RT changes lives.

Comment

• when i used to play hockey

the newbies, and the one that fucked in match got the Reflex spray treatment

it hurts like hell

Comment

• Set of Corbeau Forza seats for sale, $300 for a pair... and a Sparco Mugello wheel and hub...

...goddamn it, I'm never going to have any money saved up for christmas shopping.

Comment

Set of Corbeau Forza seats for sale, $300 for a pair... and a Sparco Mugello wheel and hub...

...goddamn it, I'm never going to have any money saved up for christmas shopping.
                            The only issue I have with corbeaus is that the seats flex a lot.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              The only issue I have with corbeaus is that the seats flex a lot.
                              That's just because you're fat as hell, Kielan.

Eat less, jeez.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                              X