This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
    How old is your brother? My friends never understand what it's like to live with it, they always just assume that I got sick years ago and everything is fine now when in reality it's not. I know you aren't familiar from firsthand experience, but being that your brother has it I'm assuming you understand the disease pretty well, I know my brother and sister do.
    He's 16 now, we knew things were up when he was 8. When he was 14 he had an iliostomy (spelling?) and has just now returned to full time education after having been pulled from school aged 9. xD He's going on strong though, has his good days and his bad days but is a real fighter. He pretty much only talks to me and mum about it, though I've been quite out of touch since I moved to university. We got code-phrases to talk about it over the phone Actually pretty excited that he's getting the train down Saturday for my birthday so I get to see he's okay with my own eyes.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• That Tecnui thread was intense. Like intensely fucking stupid. Lots of intelligent posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        The only guy in RT that likes my car... Well I think he's just trying to get in my pants.
        Omg

Comment

He's 16 now, we knew things were up when he was 8. When he was 14 he had an iliostomy (spelling?) and has just now returned to full time education after having been pulled from school aged 9. xD He's going on strong though, has his good days and his bad days but is a real fighter. He pretty much only talks to me and mum about it, though I've been quite out of touch since I moved to university. We got code-phrases to talk about it over the phone Actually pretty excited that he's getting the train down Saturday for my birthday so I get to see he's okay with my own eyes.
          Wow, I feel his pain. Mine started when I was a senior in High School, I missed out on my senior year of football and over 100 days of school that year. I can't imagine going thru all of that at such a young age, it literally can take away your childhood (in your brothers case). I hope he is doing better and am glad you get to see him.
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Omg
            I forgot I'd posted that!

Originally posted by Haole View Post
            Wow, I feel his pain. Mine started when I was a senior in High School, I missed out on my senior year of football and over 100 days of school that year. I can't imagine going thru all of that at such a young age, it literally can take away your childhood (in your brothers case). I hope he is doing better and am glad you get to see him.
            He's definitely doing better from what I can tell over the phone, a right little rebel! High School is one of those pivotal moments in life, so sorry you had to miss out on it - hope you are doing better too, and continue to do so. Its an issue of getting his self esteem up now, so that'll be at least a year.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Kielan - props for having the balls to wear short shorts and let somebody take a picture of you posed like that. You live on the internet, so you knew full well what you were getting into.

Plus, it can't possibly turn out worse (better?) than the Ben/Hulk mashup.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• 2k posts FMU!

RT changes lives.

Comment

• I'm hella full and have those hiccups that feel like they are going to bring food with them.

Comment

• And so begins the search for another cheapo DD for spring while Mog is in the shop.
                    MK2 Golf appeals far too much, but those bloody VW boys have pushed the prices up.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• that fucking ben picture is epic
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        I'm hella full and have those hiccups that feel like they are going to bring food with them.
                        Cheer leaders do that sometimes to help them lose weight. Fact.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• They eat too much to lose weight? You dumb?

Comment

• lol one of my buddies just found this pic...... woke up to my car covered in TP when i took it to H2o

cars and stuff

Comment

2k posts FMU!
                              Fuck, finally. Thanks for the heads up, Ratmog.

I think we had like 600 or 800 posts on here before I took the reins last year. Good to know I'm spending an inordinate amount of time at work on this forum

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

2k posts FMU!
                                half shouldnt count! nothing like making multiple threads on the same subject

JK FMU haha
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X