X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ A lil bling IMO but that's a sick shot. I'm out fellas.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• eeewww. Peace yoooo
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
        I'm hoping to happen upon it. I've seen threads, but haven't come upon any information regarding where exactly. I know my way around OC a little bit though so hopefully that helps.
        Wordddd, I'm sure we will meet at some point, even if its unknowingly haha.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
        eeewww. Peace yoooo
        Me no likey that shot.

Later brooo.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so I found a house with an old man that drives a black S14. Im gonna try getting the job and then low balling him hard

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Do it, taking advantage of the elderly is FTW...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha heeeeelll yeeeaa.
              "How much for this car?"
              "ummm...idk if im selling it"
              "plz sir, this is my dream car, and I can never find one in good condition"
              "ok well how bout 4k"
              ".....umm....thats kind of pricey, kelly blue book prices it at 2k, I'll give you 2,500"
              "umm sir ok"

Drama you are like god

Comment

• god I love sports bar buffalo wings, wish I had eaten more

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  god I love sports bar buffalo wings, wish I had eaten more
                  Did we just become best friends?
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Yup!

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous

Comment

• but seriously, I should have, there was one left when we went to play arcade game, fuuu I **** regret, but I have a glass of Newcastle next to me so I'm good, sort of

Comment

• epic

Drama you are like god

Comment

• that was nuts, music reminded me of Kid Koala

Comment

• holy crap. I haven't heard of Kid Koala in forever.That guys a mixing master. That video does remind me of him
                              Last edited by Drama; 08-06-2010, 01:10 AM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• YES

Album: Lil Weezer N FriendsSong 2Download: http://www.limelinx.com/files/48bbd0c207186a7e20d1606086d6b809
                                Originally posted by da3bous

Comment

Working...
                                X