This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Kelly, did you just go from defending XBOX to comparing a computer screen to a 60" TV?

Sounds like a losing battle.
    Have a 100" projector at home. Get at me.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      got my tattoo design in the shop today - artist is working on it over the next week, then ima have a draw-on and see how I feel about it.

i know my mum is going to ask me why I had it done, and I'm not going to have any decent reason other than 'i like dinosaurs and this design is badass.'
      That sounds like an awful reason to get a tattoo.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup homies. Im loving that Clean and Classy thread.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          Sup homies. Im loving that Clean and Classy thread.
          That guy is a complete idiot. I can't wait for the day I see him broke down on the side of the road. I'm going to pull over. Laugh, take a picture, then leave.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
          you sir, win this battle.
          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Tramp stamp?
            Nope, back of shoulder upper arm area. Tramp stamps are one of those terrible decisions 16 year old girls make and regret later.

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
            ive seen some of your art work and its very good. dont you want something youve created?
            Later on I guess, I'm not happy enough with my own art at the moment. I've been working with the artist of this design for a while, and I'm really happy with where its going.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            That sounds like an awful reason to get a tattoo.
            Well I could be all sentimental and say I used to love watching jurassic park with my grandmother and how dinosaurs inspired me to get drawing in the first place etc etc, but it really annoys me when people get tattoos purely to commemorate or mean something. I appreciate the skill and the trade too, so I wanna put something back into it as well.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              Nope, back of shoulder upper arm area. Tramp stamps are one of those terrible decisions 16 year old girls make and regret later.

Later on I guess, I'm not happy enough with my own art at the moment. I've been working with the artist of this design for a while, and I'm really happy with where its going.

Well I could be all sentimental and say I used to love watching jurassic park with my grandmother and how dinosaurs inspired me to get drawing in the first place etc etc, but it really annoys me when people get tattoos purely to commemorate or mean something. I appreciate the skill and the trade too, so I wanna put something back into it as well.
              You know how I know you're fucking retarded?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                fucking LOL

Comment

• I don't really believe in having a "good" reason to get a tattoo.

If you want it, get it. Who cares?

Will you love it forever, probably not. Will it always remind you of a time in your life that you enjoyed? Probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    I don't really believe in having a "good" reason to get a tattoo.

If you want it, get it. Who cares?

Will you love it forever, probably not. Will it always remind you of a time in your life that you enjoyed? Probably.
                    Sure, I don't disagree, but to say " it really annoys me when people get tattoos purely to commemorate or mean something." Is fucking stupid.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kelly your mad today
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post

Kelly your mad today
                        You're*

Moron.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You're*

Moron.
                          Lol

Comment

You're*

Moron.
                            Fuck you
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Alright, alright, we're allowed opinions in this place. I'd appreciate if you didn't call me 'fucking retarded'.

I'll elaborate on my opinion; A lot of commemorative tattoos I personally have seen in this country are long thought out design wise, but then they go the cheapest route and get their mate from round the pub to do it, and it never turns out as well as they want it to. Many people also go 'I'll get a verse of the bible for my grandmother' and I respect that, but they don't think that over time their text will fade and spread out - usually ending in a blurred mess 5 years down the line. I just wish people would think their designs out more and think about how your body does change and how ink does spread.

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

You're*

Moron.
                                fucking LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X