• Once you get familiar with it you'll probably **** the ps3 controller lol

Comment

• It's a lot more natural feeling

Comment

• That's what she said.

Speaking of women, my girl just sent me this. O________________O

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• And you can't play online multiplayer on PS3, the fuck is that all about.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The only thing I don't like about XBox is all the fgts with their headsets. They're so much worse than the douchers on PSN.

Disclaimer: I like both, but only own a PS3. Xbox tempted me with F4, but I didn't pull the trigger and purchase it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              And you can't play online multiplayer on PS3, the fuck is that all about.
              You high bro? You can play online multiplayer. I play my boi Mike on Black Ops n shit all the tyme.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              The only thing I don't like about XBox is all the fgts with their headsets. They're so much worse than the douchers on PSN.

Disclaimer: I like both, but only own a PS3. Xbox tempted me with F4, but I didn't pull the trigger and purchase it.
              LOL headsets. All I think of are douchers who work in call centers.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I just looked at the "clean and classy" thread.......wow
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  You high bro? You can play online multiplayer. I play my boi Mike on Black Ops n shit all the tyme.

LOL headsets. All I think of are douchers who work in call centers.
                  I meant it like split screen multiplayer online, not online multiplayer lol.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I meant it like split screen multiplayer online, not online multiplayer lol.
                    Well you fail again.

Starting with Black Ops and continuing into MW3, you can do that on the PS3. Don't know about BF3 cause I don't give enough of a shit to play two war-based FPS at once.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Well you fail again.

Starting with Black Ops and continuing into MW3, you can do that on the PS3. Don't know about BF3 cause I don't give enough of a shit to play two war-based FPS at once.
                      Oh starting with those? Xbox has had that shit since day 1. I had only played MW2 on PS3, so forgive the noobiness.

And BF3>
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• PS3 controllers are so flimsy. I can easily flex them in my hands. Xbox controllers you can kill someone with pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          PS3 controllers are so flimsy. I can easily flex them in my hands. Xbox controllers you can kill someone with pretty much.
                          O.G. Xbox controllers were the worst, though. They were harder to pick up with one hand than a fucking basketball. Come to think of it, that's about how big they were.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Agreed, they nailed it with the 360 though

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              O.G. Xbox controllers were the worst, though. They were harder to pick up with one hand than a fucking basketball. Come to think of it, that's about how big they were.
                              Haha they even realized that and released the smaller controllers.
                              Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Agreed, they nailed it with the 360 though
                              x2.

Comment

• So we all agree 360>ps3
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X