X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen that infomercial before, sooo funny. I was literally loling alone at 2:30am, you know how you never actually LOL while you're alone, I did, shit was too funny.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Seen that infomercial before, sooo funny. I was literally loling alone at 2:30am, you know how you never actually LOL while you're alone, I did, shit was too funny.
      yea, I saw a commercial for a commercial called, onlinebootycall.com? I was like wtf lol
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dude that's exactly what happened to me. On the couch, by myself, I LOLed. It was kind of sad, but in retrospect, totally justified. I mean, Booty Pop? Really?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Dude bro, I know, shit is wayyy too funny to not laugh at, I then started thinking of previous jokes about "ghetto booties" and I started crying in laughter by myself, I felt like such a loner but it was just too funny.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You're not alone man. Sorry for making a habit of starting 75% of my posts with "dude." ...I do it in all of my texts too...
            Last edited by Bracknaphobia; 08-05-2010, 10:54 PM.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• lol I know right. Late night commercials ftw

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• so I just saw this commercial.
                Everybody needs somebooty sometime. Join the club and we'll give you the VIP treatment at Onlinebootycall.com

Drama you are like god

Comment

• what the fuck. That commercial tells you absolutely nothing.

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                    You're not alone man. Sorry for making a habit of starting 75% of my posts with "dude." ...I do it in all of my texts too...
                    Hahah too funny, and don't worry about it the dude thing, I say dude bro all the time, just never on here, I like say it, in person in conversation like "Dude bro, you'll never guess what." Just like that haha.
                    Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    lol I know right. Late night commercials ftw
                    FTMFW.
                    Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    So basically this is a legalized form of prostitution? Booty calls? WTF, how did that make it on TV, how is that even legal? So confused.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^ LOL cool. I wasn't sure you were bagging on me or not for saying dude by saying "dude bro." Some people take that shit over the top.

Robot Chicken is on. Always so hilarious.

Cole

Comment

• LoL never bro, I am wayyy too laid back to ever bag on some one for saying "dude" at the beginning of their posts, like if someone was serious about that, I would tell them to GTFO, I'm sure everyone does it in real life, when they see someone its like "DUUUUDDDDEEE." Don't take me too seriously 98% of the time I am kidding, you'll know when I'm serious in this thread.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I hope I get a chance to meet some of you DUDES at h2o Im hoping for one awesome, hilarious, car, and fun filled weekend.

Cole

Comment

• I'll definitely try and find you, are you going to the SW meet down there?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm hoping to happen upon it. I've seen threads, but haven't come upon any information regarding where exactly. I know my way around OC a little bit though so hopefully that helps.

Cole

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X