X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sun exploded some plasma that started hitting the poles yesterday. should still be happening tonight too.

google it, yo
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Fuck shark week adventure time is on!
      this!

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
      ha i mean i know what northern lights are but why would I be getting them?
      something about the sun and what not bringing em down to the upper US and stuuf
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• wait, so I could see this shit potentially, I'm in the north east do I have a shot?

Comment

• im pretty sure you can

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• hopefully I get to see it, I heard its been coming to texas too.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• this elephant is senile

Comment

this elephant is senile
                it's pissing me off.

cant stand when people act like that

edit: BAHAHAHAHA

Drama you are like god

Comment

• HOLY FUCK, they are making fun of double rainbow guy hahahaha

Comment

this elephant is senile
                    I'm cool with letting you do whatever you want.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

HOLY FUCK, they are making fun of double rainbow guy hahahaha
                      and YES! my friend put it on my facebook today! so fucking funny

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• YESSS, by the way just cracked open my Newcastle mini keg!

Comment

• totes jeal (ugh i **** myself)

i gotta remember to throw my beers in the fridge... but i'm not a big fan of drinking alone. granted, i do say a lot more stupid shit to my friends via facebook haha
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• I'm George Theorgood all the time, pretty sure I spelt his name wrong

Comment

• just got invited to a bar, might go

Comment

• Just saw an infomercial for panties called "booty pop" that "lift and shape" women's asses so that they "look better." I love late night tv

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X