Fuck you

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Fuck you
        Sure I'll be right over
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          in that case... ur gonna need a back to back upside down reach around to pull an A. Ive only met 3 people that pulled it off without death from spontaneous combustion. Good luck my son.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• hai fegs

hey K wont he accept your project late?
            You won't get full credit, but it sounds like any little bit will do
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Nope he doesn't accept late work.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Nope he doesn't accept late work.
                Thats fucking gay, I guess you could always try and see if he'll make an exception
                worst case he tells you to fuck off
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I've had every single one of my professors tell me they will absolutely not accept late work, and I have only had a problem once in 4 years where they really didn't accept something late. Go see them asap at office hours and sell them on the fact that you have alot going on and are simply overwhelmed with everything. It may not seem like it but professors have been through the same situation and 9 times out of 10 they will help you out in some way. Just explain to your prof all the work you have been doing, rattle off a list of stuff, even throw a "I had to drive home urgently" comment in there. School is not all about getting good grades, its getting what you want from the experience.

Comment

• I **** professors like that.

I had a total cunt my sophomore year of college. I walked into the room 5 minutes early, set my stuff down, than ran out to take a piss before lecture started. I came back at 9:00am, and she had already closed and locked the door. My laptop, books, and bookbag were on the desk, wide open, and she wouldn't let me in.

The next time I had class with her, I came in 5 minutes early, asked her if it was okay if I 'used the bathroom before she started her thrilling 2-hour lecture', and she said "You should use the time between classes to use the bathroom, that's not my problem."

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I **** professors like that.

I had a total cunt my sophomore year of college. I walked into the room 5 minutes early, set my stuff down, than ran out to take a piss before lecture started. I came back at 9:00am, and she had already closed and locked the door. My laptop, books, and bookbag were on the desk, wide open, and she wouldn't let me in.

The next time I had class with her, I came in 5 minutes early, asked her if it was okay if I 'used the bathroom before she started her thrilling 2-hour lecture', and she said "You should use the time between classes to use the bathroom, that's not my problem."

Kielan, if your prof is like this ^^ then you are most likely fucked haha

Comment

• Hello everyone.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                        you sir, win this battle.
                        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• oh hi herro hai

Comment

• My prof barely speaks any english. I barely understand what he is saying..
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• HRAH HRAH HRAH! Rhat yeww nee tew dew is-a bee verry niesch to-a-dem, and-a hope dat dey see zheh right in your eyesh. Onry yeww can preevant foresh fryrers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                HRAH HRAH HRAH! Rhat yeww nee tew dew is-a bee verry niesch to-a-dem, and-a hope dat dey see zheh right in your eyesh. Onry yeww can preevant foresh fryrers.
                                Pretty much.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X