X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
    That time of the month Kelly, bleed out bra, bleed it out
    Apparently you for you, its always that time. Kinda surprised you're still alive.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Car was gay as fuck, he's an attention whore and only does the shit he does to get attention. He's a fucking moron, having a blowout should mean you stop immediately, and he clearly has little idea of how to control a car cause he fucking hit the curb and wasn't going that fast and could have easily kept it.
      I've never been a fan of this car either. Something seems off.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        I've never been a fan of this car either. Something seems off.
        Holy shit you're posting!

And also what seems off is the fucking color of that thing, its atrocious.

And the fact that its a Z. But whatever.
        Last edited by Kielan; 11-29-2011, 10:18 AM.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Went from an 85 to a 67 in my IST class. I have NO idea how that happened...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Went from an 85 to a 67 in my IST class. I have NO idea how that happened...
            Like, marks?

Comment

Went from an 85 to a 67 in my IST class. I have NO idea how that happened...
              Skills

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                Like, marks?
                Yeah, its fucking stupid. Guess I will be talking to my professor after class tomorrow...
                Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Skills
                No. Not skills thats not good. And its super gay because I've done all the work for that class on time and usually get 90s and up. I don't fucking get what is going on.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mother fucker, my individual lab didn't get submitted. FUCK. That is 10% of my grade. I could have sworn I submitted it. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

He apparently offers extra credit, guess I will be going to see him about that, and try to recover some of this grade. This is not good.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Holy shit you're posting!

And also what seems off is the fucking color of that thing, its atrocious.

And the fact that its a Z. But whatever.
                    Ha I figured I would stop by during my sociology class. blehhhh

you ritee. lol

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Mother fucker, my individual lab didn't get submitted. FUCK. That is 10% of my grade. I could have sworn I submitted it. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

He apparently offers extra credit, guess I will be going to see him about that, and try to recover some of this grade. This is not good.
                      Fuck man. Hope you get that sorted!

Comment

Yeah, its fucking stupid. Guess I will be talking to my professor after class tomorrow...

No. Not skills thats not good. And its super gay because I've done all the work for that class on time and usually get 90s and up. I don't fucking get what is going on.
                        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Mother fucker, my individual lab didn't get submitted. FUCK. That is 10% of my grade. I could have sworn I submitted it. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

give him an ol' fashioned
                        cars and stuff

Comment

Damn kielan, fuckin up.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            give him an ol' fashioned
                            This thread is just gold today.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Only 3% points can be made up with extra credit, and there is no way in fuck that I am going to get a 100% on the extra credit. FUCK. How the shit does this happen to me. I was doing well this semester as well. This fucks it ALL up. FUCK.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Only 3% points can be made up with extra credit, and there is no way in fuck that I am going to get a 100% on the extra credit. FUCK. How the shit does this happen to me. I was doing well this semester as well. This fucks it ALL up. FUCK.
                                in that case... ur gonna need a back to back upside down reach around to pull an A. Ive only met 3 people that pulled it off without death from spontaneous combustion. Good luck my son.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X