X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• godamn! the weather just brought the noise, its fuckin pouring out right now

Comment

• Haha... Its been raining all night here...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Yours?
        25th
        Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        godamn! the weather just brought the noise, its fuckin pouring out right now
        lucky. It hasn't rained since....

June
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Close! haha

Comment

• haha I know right!i!i!

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• How old are you though dude? Still a teen arent ya?

Comment

• ya. turnin 111666666

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Wait WTF, I thought you were 16..
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha youngin... Wish I were 16 again... If I knew then what I know now... Phwoah...

Life would be awesome haha..

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Wait WTF, I thought you were 16..
                      dude...I told you on AIM last time member? you member!

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Haha youngin... Wish I were 16 again... If I knew then what I know now... Phwoah...

Life would be awesome haha..
                      yea its pretty awesome. Especially here in El Paso, you get to own them ricers with knowledge and then people are like "OOOOHHHH!!!" cause im 15 and I just schoole a 20-30 y.o.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Nah I meant for women haha... Fuck knowledge and schooling older peeps... Older people think that whatever they know is how it is and it cant be any other way... Who cares what they think..

Majority of the chicks i went to school with, at the time you wouldnt look twice, But now.... Phwoah... Absolutely stunning...

Comment

• Im out guys... Catch you's tomorrow...

Woot, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

• lmao I was talking car wise. It just feels so good when you school someone who thinks they know everything about cars especially when they're older.

Last time at one of the drift events here, some guy thought he was bad ass in his ricered out del sol. He was pulling up and drove right in front of me and my friend. As he drove in front of us, I said out loud, "dude look at that ricer, fucking darth vader POS. nut sack hanging? dude thats so ricer" and the dude just mad dogged us. We always do that when some ricer passes us.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Damn it, I need monies.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X