X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
    I am
    Can't you rent out a garage or some shit?
    And why won't your parents let you use theirs?

Originally posted by jdel View Post
    Fuck being an officer. Also my rate doesn't allow for alot of locations that the CG has. I just got a 1 year extension here so I can get out of the CG in 2013 from here rather than Texas or somewhere else shitty.
    lol
    How many years do you have in again?
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Lol, I'm 23, have my own garage, can think of at least 3 other garages available to me, and have access to 2 shops if I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Lol, I'm 23, have my own garage, can think of at least 3 other garages available to me, and have access to 2 shops if I want.
        I thought you lived at home

I have my own garage but its a one bay
        Going over to my friends over sized 2 bay to do the LSX swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          don't have one...our house doesn't really have anywhere to add one. Been looking into it

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Lol, I'm 23, have my own garage, can think of at least 3 other garages available to me, and have access to 2 shops if I want.
          cool. Im saving for a house. I mean i know a couple shops pretty well. It's just they are like a 45 min drive. I live in the sticks

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
            don't have one...our house doesn't really have anywhere to add one. Been looking into it

cool. Im saving for a house. I mean i know a couple shops pretty well. It's just they are like a 45 min drive. I live in the sticks
            welp sounds like you have a plan, like I said I'd hold onto that motor set and cluster
            its not like its going to lose value

Comment

lol
              How many years do you have in again?
              4 and a half right now. About to make E5, but I work in a multi service environment, and my coworkers are E-6s, E-7s, O-3s, O-4s and civilians.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• sup rt, had a badass cooking day, made korma curry, apple n peach pie, and now i got a bottle of toffee vodka stewing in the fridge.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  4 and a half right now. About to make E5, but I work in a multi service environment, and my coworkers are E-6s, E-7s, O-3s, O-4s and civilians.
                  So you'll be an E5 with 5 1/2 years and dependents and you want to get out in this economy?
                  6 months from you getting out you'll be getting another pay raise so you'd be making about $2700 by then + BAH ($1500 for me)+ BAS ($323 IIRC) + free insurance for you and your dependents (Thats about a savings of $200 a month AT LEAST). Thats the equivalent of about 65k a year. Not including any bonus you may qualify for and perks of using stuff off of a base.

Comment

So you'll be an E5 with 5 1/2 years and dependents and you want to get out in this economy?
                    6 months from you getting out you'll be getting another pay raise so you'd be making about $2700 by then + BAH ($1500 for me)+ BAS ($323 IIRC) + free insurance for you and your dependents (Thats about a savings of $200 a month AT LEAST). Thats the equivalent of about 65k a year. Not including any bonus you may qualify for and perks of using stuff off of a base.
                    No bonuses for my rate.

If you knew where I worked, it would make more sense why I am getting out and going civilian. I'm just tired of living in this area with no friends... insert foreveralone.jpg
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Hey folks.

Comment

No bonuses for my rate.

If you knew where I worked, it would make more sense why I am getting out and going civilian. I'm just tired of living in this area with no friends... insert foreveralone.jpg
                        lol, I'm telling you man
                        go guard or reserve CG or AF

Comment

lol, I'm telling you man
                          go guard or reserve CG or AF
                          I considered AF. My worry is that for the AFSC I would have, advancement is meh, and I would still be stuck either here or in Texas. Hawaii and Georgia are options as well, but fuck Hawaii and Georgia isn't that appealing to me.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

I considered AF. My worry is that for the AFSC I would have, advancement is meh, and I would still be stuck either here or in Texas. Hawaii and Georgia are options as well, but fuck Hawaii and Georgia isn't that appealing to me.
                            Thats why I'm saying go guard or reserve, guaranteed advancement as long as you're not a fuck up. You report to whatever base you're close to. And it pays more than any part time job AND gives you a pension. And its a safety net if you get laid off at your day job, more than likely you can get orders.

Comment

Thats why I'm saying go guard or reserve, guaranteed advancement as long as you're not a fuck up. You report to whatever base you're close to. And it pays more than any part time job AND gives you a pension. And its a safety net if you get laid off at your day job, more than likely you can get orders.
                              It's a possibility. I'm not saying no. I'm just not a fan of what the CG has decided to do with me/to me after all the training I've received. I have a highly specialized skillset and job that very few people in the country have, but the CG just sees me as another person. They don't recognize that they spent half a million training me, so they want me to go do something that someone off the street can do.
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

It's a possibility. I'm not saying no. I'm just not a fan of what the CG has decided to do with me/to me after all the training I've received. I have a highly specialized skillset and job that very few people in the country have, but the CG just sees me as another person. They don't recognize that they spent half a million training me, so they want me to go do something that someone off the street can do.
                                Thats the active duty mentality, Guard and reserve is completely different.
                                Their money comes directly from the wing\base\squadron budget and they don't like to waste money like the active side does.

Comment

Working...
                                X