X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Japland I found one of the original Nascars used in days of thunder for $20k shipped to aus...

If I had the money I would fkn buy it... Would be the most pimp shit ever!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• o yeah? I found a "non street legal" S14 that they used in Power Rangers
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah but theres so many versions of power rangers these days... the closest thing to a remake of Days of Thunder is Talladega nights...

"I dont know what Im supposed to do with my hands"

"Just keep them by your side..."

"The car, the car handled real good..."

*Whilst raising hands*

Comment

• lmao

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Eh... so tired!

Comment

• you know what im tired of? seeing CCW's and BBS's on VW's and BMW's

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Youll only see ccw's on civics from me

Comment

• lol whats wrong with your civic anyways?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• The hatch?

Nothings wrong with it... I am just slowly aquiring the pieces for it.. Its a long term build, and will be rediculous in every way..

For the rest of this year Im going to have a bit of fucn.. I turn 21 in sept, Coming to the states in october, then going to be heading interstate down here for a week of drunkenness.. Next year Ill save and put more money/time towards the civic..

The red one I just posted up will be for the lulz..

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        The hatch?

Nothings wrong with it... I am just slowly aquiring the pieces for it.. Its a long term build, and will be rediculous in every way..

For the rest of this year Im going to have a bit of fucn.. I turn 21 in sept, Coming to the states in october, then going to be heading interstate down here for a week of drunkenness.. Next year Ill save and put more money/time towards the civic..

The red one I just posted up will be for the lulz..
                        o word. I thought something happened it.

What day of september?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

Comment

• Bday? 23rd..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Bday? 23rd..
                              holy fuck, so close to being a copy cat.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yours?

Comment

Working...
                                X