• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    Yeah Buddy!

Now time to study for 2 of my finals.
    Haha.. Good luck dude!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• That's too funny, its like, how the hell can you fail so hard, the kid is 15, he gave you a shoulder check, and you nearly flipped your car. Kid has some serious talent too bad his dad turned him in, he could have been the next great Colin McRae. I love that the kid was driving this manual M3 he's 15, and the cop couldn't beat him in his automatic, LT1 swapped Camaro. Its like come on.

And that's too funny about your friend, in the woods, one time I was in my buddies Mustang we passed a cop going 120, so we nail it up to 145, the cop's lights are in the near background, we get off the next exit cop follows, do a nice slide piece around a corner (lots of smoke), and then duck into a driveway, cop drove right past us, pure fail, shit was so obvious it was us too haha.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Can I do it?

Comment

• If you have all the parts.. 50 days is more than enough time.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I dont yet... lol....

Comment

• I thought you did?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Nah dude, Theres a little list there.. I just remembered more shit, so ill edit the first post noww...

Comment

• You know when you really cant be fucked? and just wished your shift was over so you could go to bed? Fuck I want that.

Comment

• Oxer friend me on facebook. Right meow.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I dont have facebook...

Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                        its actually saddam hussein but with rosie o donnel's face

I looked up terrorist on google images cause you said durka durka
                        lol
                        I posted that about a hundred pages back

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        lol my friend showed me that video a couple months ago, then he never stopped talking about how he's his role model and what not

Originally posted by prodigee View Post

That reporter just tore him apart wow, that kid is just a fucking DUMB ASS. How can anyone be that dumb, and that full of themself, holy shit that kid was a MESS.

I love his last line, "I have, everyone has, they love it." Just COMPLETELY missed the point, the kid is beyond retarded.
                        He's straight up retarded. He's giving Aussie's MORE bad rep

speaking of mini trucks....wheres my drawing

American police fail so hard, so often, this kid is 15 and he gets away (yes he got away they used the same clip from earlier in the video at the end to make it seem like they caught up to him).
                        15 yo driving standard in a "supercharged torpedo". thats awesome. and you could tell about the last clip

That's too funny, its like, how the hell can you fail so hard, the kid is 15, he gave you a shoulder check, and you nearly flipped your car. Kid has some serious talent too bad his dad turned him in, he could have been the next great Colin McRae. I love that the kid was driving this manual M3 he's 15, and the cop couldn't beat him in his automatic, LT1 swapped Camaro. Its like come on.

And that's too funny about your friend, in the woods, one time I was in my buddies Mustang we passed a cop going 120, so we nail it up to 145, the cop's lights are in the near background, we get off the next exit cop follows, do a nice slide piece around a corner (lots of smoke), and then duck into a driveway, cop drove right past us, pure fail, shit was so obvious it was us too haha.
                        you forgot the LT1 was chipped

We did the same thing when I was driving in my friends S14 lol. We were going down a straight, drifted a u-turn and then we started hauling. We were also going about 120 down the straight, then we turned up at a restaurant. Later we found out there was a cop hiding on the straight we were on cause he was pulling over stock cars left and right

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        I dont yet... lol....
                        I'm surprised you didnt buy the parts before you bought the car
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• someone want to lend me $35k?

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            speaking of mini trucks....wheres my drawing

I'm surprised you didnt buy the parts before you bought the car

FUUUUUU Still not finished... Ill post a progress pic tomorrow?

Honda parts dont count... There are about 8 hondas in my extended family not including my own, parts are like consumable items around here lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              someone want to lend me $35k?
                              Whats your pay pal?

Can I send you goats instead of currency?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                FUUUUUU Still not finished... Ill post a progress pic tomorrow?

Honda parts dont count... There are about 8 hondas in my extended family not including my own, parts are like consumable items around here lol..
                                ......fine

lololololol
                                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Whats your pay pal?

Can I send you goats instead of currency?
                                I dont haz one.

no. straight money. I found a 71 Skyline for sale for $35k thats why I need it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X