X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he mad
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post

got me

seriously, i didn't.
      lol

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      bye guys
      later
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So a nice midwife with a ultrasound scanner told me that i will become the father of a daughter on april 17. if everything goes as planned...
        www.shuturpiehole.tumblr.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Torben DH View Post
          So a nice midwife with a ultrasound scanner told me that i will become the father of a daughter on april 17. if everything goes as planned...
          Sorry random asshole. Hope you enjoyed your life, since its over now and all.

Comment

• On the SW FB page going through pics. Some of the comments are hilarious

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              lol

Comment

• Damn dude. Kids suck.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                  On the SW FB page going through pics. Some of the comments are hilarious
                  If you want to see some lulz, that's the place to go. (and to facepalm at the same time.)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    If you want to see some lulz, that's the place to go. (and to facepalm at the same time.)
                    Pretty much.This one guy called out a pic of an S10 from H20, saying all S10/sonoma owners are drug dealers/junkies.

Comment

• My favorite collection of comments comes on StanceWorks' PSA that features Kielan's picture of the E9 and Moose's 5.

So many mouth-breathing, "stance is tarded HURRRRRR" comments that my brain almost exploded.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Lmfao
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          My favorite collection of comments comes on StanceWorks' PSA that features Kielan's picture of the E9 and Moose's 5.

So many mouth-breathing, "stance is tarded HURRRRRR" comments that my brain almost exploded.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

Lol not at all i have a 2 year old boy allready who go everywhere i go. he is even starting to participate in my diy projects and hands me tools and love cars, trucks and everything else with wheels allready

--... ....- .--. ....- --... ....- .-.. -.- .---- .--. .... ----- ...-- ....- --... -.. ....
                            www.shuturpiehole.tumblr.com

Comment

• ahhhh yea, gonna be a good christmas for the dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                ahhhh yea, gonna be a good christmas for the dude
                                Boyfriend buy you some lingerie for him to wear for you?
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X