This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    After looking on Zilvia, I've come to the conclusion that you can only buy a car on there if you either A) Have a lot of money to spend on a really good car or B) Are actually looking for a piece of shit, a cheap piece of shit or an expensive piece of shit.
    Its called the drift tax.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Ahh I got you, I feel like a dick now.
      haha dont, my grandpappy is a tough bastard its just his memory isnt what it used to be

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ...And the JDM tax, the I haz SR20 in a shit car tax, Paul Walker tax, Mona Lisa Tax, and the I really don't understand how the value of a car works Tax.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• yeah, i REALLY like nissans but if you swap in a sr20 and rpf1's they automatically want like 10k.

buy a bmw, although nissans are dope, a e36/46 is a better car in every category.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHyGCCZzG2o"]It's like Lenin said - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vB9U2hx6Qg"]The Big Lebowski - Over the line HD - YouTube[/ame]
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I like both of my E46s. Despite the mechanical things the PO didn't really take care of on the current car. It's still a solid, great car. Once everything is taken care of will be absolutely awesome.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                After looking on Zilvia, I've come to the conclusion that you can only buy a car on there if you either A) Have a lot of money to spend on a really good car or B) Are actually looking for a piece of shit, a cheap piece of shit or an expensive piece of shit.

lol its not that bad, just need patience
                also look on 240sxone.com

I paid 9500 for mine, but its a kouki SE and it only had 28k miles
                there are probably only like 8 other kouki's in the coutry that have miles like that
                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                [ig]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6216/6381842049_c1834c5853_b.jpg[/img]
                I think thats the first time I've seen a pic of the new car, looks good

Comment

• What stuff do you have to do to your current E46?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    What stuff do you have to do to your current E46?
                    Oil change, I want to put in a new clutch and tranny (blown 5th gear synchro), blower motor needs to be replaced. There are a few minor interior things, but nothing pressing. Those are the big things. A few bushings here and there. But really its a solid car.

And Dudeman, that's the first time I've ever posted a picture of it, so that would be why.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Oil change, I want to put in a new clutch and tranny (blown 5th gear synchro), blower motor needs to be replaced. There are a few minor interior things, but nothing pressing. Those are the big things. A few bushings here and there. But really its a solid car.

And Dudeman, that's the first time I've ever posted a picture of it, so that would be why.
                          That's not too bad. Exterior looks pretty clean though.

How hard is it to find a transmission?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            That's not too bad. Exterior looks pretty clean though.

How hard is it to find a transmission?
                            Front end is brand new (kid rear ended someone). It has some cosmetic things that need to be taken care of on the exterior, but really nothing serious, but they will be attended to in the spring.

And trannies are easy to come by, with a new clutch all could be had for like $1000, and that's if I got some really expensive shit. I'm aiming for like 700-800 for everything.
                            Last edited by Kielan; 11-23-2011, 09:39 PM.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kielan, i have a spare getrag with e36 clutch and FW

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                kielan, i have a spare getrag with e36 clutch and FW
                                jesus saves

again

Comment

Working...
                                X