This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Looked up price for slave cylinder on autozone site. 72 fucking bucks.
    Fuck, I wish I could physically feel it.

I say look at that if the pedal itself looks good, worst case scenario is you return the slave and say it didn't fit.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• This tweaker bitch wouldn't stop talking to me, as I had some fresh food sitting in front of me. She asked nicely for a piece so I had to be the nice guy and give her one. She wouldn't stop fucking talking though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Fuck, I wish I could physically feel it.

I say look at that if the pedal itself looks good, worst case scenario is you return the slave and say it didn't fit.
        Yeah... but I don't have 72 bucks to spend all willy nilly lol.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          This tweaker bitch wouldn't stop talking to me, as I had some fresh food sitting in front of me. She asked nicely for a piece so I had to be the nice guy and give her one. She wouldn't stop fucking talking though...
          Ah, I see.

Never in one million years would I give up a slice of pizza to a stranger

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            This tweaker bitch wouldn't stop talking to me, as I had some fresh food sitting in front of me. She asked nicely for a piece so I had to be the nice guy and give her one. She wouldn't stop fucking talking though...
            You should have told her to give you a blowjob in the bathroom.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• This bitch was 42 (she told me, wtf). Fat, rotted teeth, ew...

I usually take pics of ghetto ass ppl and share it, but now that I have a different phone, there's no way to turn off the shutter sound. Le gay.

Comment

• Watching the Pimp My Ride with the 240sx

Comment

Yeah... but I don't have 72 bucks to spend all willy nilly lol.
                  I feel you on that man but that's kind of the last thing it could be without it being a internal problem

Comment

I feel you on that man but that's kind of the last thing it could be without it being a internal problem
                    I mean if its nothing else, I'll just hold out until my parents finally fucking pay me back, and then splurge on car parts. But until then, meh, its just not that convenient it really doesn't fuck with how the car drives.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I mean if its nothing else, I'll just hold out until my parents finally fucking pay me back, and then splurge on car parts. But until then, meh, its just not that convenient it really doesn't fuck with how the car drives.
                      Yeah, don't sweat it. if you lose any more pedal feel then you can say it's the slave for sure

If that clutch delete valve thing is deletable I would do that just because

Comment

Yeah, don't sweat it. if you lose any more pedal feel then you can say it's the slave for sure

If that clutch delete valve thing is deletable I would do that just because
                        Oh yeah that fucking delay valve is going to be the fuck outta there by wednesday.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Good shit, but honestly i wouldn't even be mad if it was the slave and I were you. It's at about 7 o'clock on the tranny and designed to be accesible from under the car on a lift.

Anything else would be a pain in the ass

Comment

Good shit, but honestly i wouldn't even be mad if it was the slave and I were you. It's at about 7 o'clock on the tranny and designed to be accesible from under the car on a lift.
                            Oh I won't be mad, just pissed it costs so much lol.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Try maintaining (2) 25 year old Mercedes.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                              you sir, win this battle.
                              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

I fucking **** spending money on shit like that. I needed to change the slave on my car during the swap so I feel your pain.

Although I remember the r154 slave being like 20 bucks

Comment

Working...
                                X