• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    Mhm. Love watching this battle. Asian vs. Asian. lol
    LOL only a few pages back..
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Jason you need to put "Official Welcomer" in your sig... You welcome everyone into our community haha..

Seriously.. EVERYONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Jason you need to put "Official Welcomer" in your sig... You welcome everyone into our community haha..

Seriously.. EVERYONE!
        Haha. It doesn't matter to me what car they drive as long as they feel welcome.

I'll just put in "Offical Welcomer of StanceWorks" -Oxer in my sig.
        Last edited by jasonklee; 08-04-2010, 02:44 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Mhm. Love watching this battle. Asian vs. Asian. lol
          lol
          "I'll take hip-hop beyond the limits, your racing integras and honda civics"
          I like how DFD is all calm and Tantrum is all crazy. but DFD definitely killed him, it was a good battle though
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Haha. It doesn't matter to me what car they drive as long as they feel welcome.

I'll just put in Unoffical Welcomer of StanceWorks in my sig.
            No no.. Official... I insist. Im sure Ben and all the guys would agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              No no.. Official... I insist. Im sure Ben and all the guys would agree!
              Check the sig yo!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Awesome!

Comment

• Only 50 mins to go! Yay!

Comment

• So any one in the Tri-State area know of a huge abandoned lot?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kielans got ******.

[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o252/5spoke/*****-1.gif [/img]

Comment

• Ok.. I am pretty sure I talked to that guy who said my apology was "pretty gay" and said I wasn't "depressed" about it. For anyone who is wondering when I got home I literally couldn't talk to any one, I was destroyed inside by this. People can say what they want, I don't care, perhaps when people say they want to say they want a meet, rather than just leaving everything to 1 person who isn't even 18, they can step up and help out. The meet wasn't even MY idea, I said I would help out, and then somehow I ended up doing all the leg work.

If you pussy shits don't want to step up and help out every now and again fine, but DON'T go saying I didn't try, because I poured 3 months into it, and in the end it didn't work, not because of me, BUT BECAUSE SOME STUPID WOMAN didn't follow through, or respond to my calls.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          So any one in the Tri-State area know of a huge abandoned lot?
                          Nope..

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                          kielans got ******.

[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o252/5spoke/*****-1.gif [/img]
                          ROFL!

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Ok.. I am pretty sure I talked to that guy who said my apology was "pretty gay" and said I wasn't "depressed" about it. For anyone who is wondering when I got home I literally couldn't talk to any one, I was destroyed inside by this. People can say what they want, I don't care, perhaps when people say they want to say they want a meet, rather than just leaving everything to 1 person who isn't even 18, they can step up and help out. The meet wasn't even MY idea, I said I would help out, and then somehow I ended up doing all the leg work.

If you pussy shits don't want to step up and help out every now and again fine, but DON'T go saying I didn't try, because I poured 3 months into it, and in the end it didn't work, not because of me, BUT BECAUSE SOME STUPID WOMAN didn't follow through, or respond to my calls.
                            Dude, Who cares if they dont take your appology seriously.. If they cant understand/comprehend what happend, then they dont deserve to come to an event in the future. Dont stress too much dude, Its over and in the past now..

Comment

• And on that note, Im outta here... Catch yall tomorrow...

Comment

• outlet mall tomorrow. heeeelll yeeeeeeeaaa
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X