• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to say those look like style 5s not rs'

KED!

Comment

• "Say it witcha CHEST!! Little ass nigga"
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• huh?

Comment

• its from Kevin Harts "seriously funny"
          couldnt find the clip on youtube but heres another hilarious clip from it
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I think I'm going to get a mini kgerator for newcastle mini kegs for my apartment, sounds like a solid idea to me

Comment

• definitely a solid idea

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fuck I love late night gym sessions.
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• I'm also going to get a free newcastle glass, gotta mail in 6 bottle caps, sucks because I just threw away like 7 hahaha, well guess I gotta get to drinkin tomorrow

Comment

• whats so special about the glass?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• its awesome, and free

ohhh yeaaaaa, look how delicious that looks

Comment

• o so it comes with the drink then I thought it was just the bottle lol.

looks tempting, im not gonna lie

Drama you are like god

Comment

• no, its just the glass, you have to send in 6 bottle caps and they send you the glass

Comment

• oh.....well thats nice. Is it the one you posted up there?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• eh... too early..
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                                Dubmd's ride...thats a Photoshop on his Style 5s!
                                Lol wow. Sorry to let everyone down with that pic. It was first shown to me A) Before I had any serious taste in cars, B) Before I could tell the difference between rs' and style 5's, and C) Before I had ever encountered photoshop.

But for the record I think it still looks cool. Also, Newcastle is the best beer ever.
                                Last edited by Bracknaphobia; 08-04-2010, 06:53 AM.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X