This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
    ^ I'm in the same exact situation. 4 g's in the bank. But all of it is for rent and bills and school expenses :facepalm
    I feel yah. 3,337 in the bank now, minus rent, food, ect. Aw fuck. Ill only have like $500 left over. WTF is this shit I thought I was getting all that back and payed for rent! I even over budgeted by like 6k!

-Dan

Comment

• consult a giant box of crayola crayons? lol you'll never run out of colors!

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I feel yah. 3,337 in the bank now, minus rent, food, ect. Aw fuck. Ill only have like $500 left over. WTF is this shit I thought I was getting all that back and payed for rent! I even over budgeted by like 6k!
        Well, better to realize it now I suppose. I **** money sometimes. Most times...

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Hell yeah!

Watched his MC battle clips on YouTube

But first heard about him through Epik High.
          awesome! I like his grindtime battles. Those are sick
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

We need for the price of car parts to suddenly plummet for no reason, so we can get full ground control setups for 100 for all 4 corners (with struts, top hats, etc), and BBS wheels of our choosing for 50 a set. And turbo kits cost less the a pack of gum.

The things I would do to make that true.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fuuuuuk. I told the school I needed 26,000 for the year. That left me with 13,000 a semester. Plus I had 3k in loans from other places. 16,000 a semester. I guess they thought since I had 3k in other loans they only gave me 10,000. Ill have to figure this out tomorrow because I was suppose to have over 3k left over for food, books, cable/internet, and living expenses.

-Dan

Comment

• Oh shit. That's definitely no bueno.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Remember those Walgreen's commercials with the "in a perfect world" theme? Yeah, it's kind of like that. Thoughts like that frequent my head on a daily basis...

I've been trying to save up for coils FOREVER. And now I'm still stuck living paycheck to paycheck, and now I need tires and brakes. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Good things come to those who wait...

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Fuuuuuk. I told the school I needed 26,000 for the year. That left me with 13,000 a semester. Plus I had 3k in loans from other places. 16,000 a semester. I guess they thought since I had 3k in other loans they only gave me 10,000. Ill have to figure this out tomorrow because I was suppose to have over 3k left over for food, books, cable/internet, and living expenses.
                    Well, fortunately colleges are more than just schools. They're businesses. Chances are they'll want your business, and will do a lot to help you stay enrolled. Unless you're a senior like me, then they couldn't care less

Cole

Comment

• I was waiting for someone to bring up the "perfect world" scenario, in a perfect world, there is no money, which would mean, everyone's car would be built, and nothing unique could ever happen. I mean it would be awesome to never have to worry about money, but at the same time. Its money that keeps this industry a live and the stance movement moving forward.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• In a perfect world my college would just give me the amount I need instead of taking it upon themselves to alter how much they think I need. Because they know how much rent and all that fun stuff is. Asswholes now im pissed haha

-Dan

Comment

Well, fortunately colleges are more than just schools. They're businesses. Chances are they'll want your business, and will do a lot to help you stay enrolled. Unless you're a senior like me, then they couldn't care less
                          Im a senior

-Dan

Comment

• Life sucks, money sucks, girls suck (no sexual reference here you sick bastards).
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              I was waiting for someone to bring up the "perfect world" scenario, in a perfect world, there is no money, which would mean, everyone's car would be built, and nothing unique could ever happen. I mean it would be awesome to never have to worry about money, but at the same time. Its money that keeps this industry a live and the stance movement moving forward.
                              Well there goes every whimsical, disney-esque thought in my head

But for real, wisdom.

EDIT: 1000th post

EDIT Again: I gotta step up my game

Cole

Comment

• LoL I have no idea why, but I am in one of those "thinking" moods tonight.

Its like in a perfect world, everyone is equal and would have the same stuff, or at least the same quality stuff, but we all know that with the human race, that could never happen, because someone is ALWAYS going to want to be better than the person next to them. And because there is no competition in a perfect world, this destroys the entire idea of a perfect world. It could never happen.
                                Last edited by Kielan; 08-03-2010, 10:51 PM.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X