X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rock those RS's any day, imagine those on a ratty car. My god,TITS.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I either want a set of RS or a set of rotiform race sjc.

-Dan

Comment

• I want a set of any wheels that aren't stock

Someone did a set of rs' in black and each bolt was a different color. I wish I could find who, because it was sick.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• ew that sounds nasty.

-Dan

Comment

• I LOL'd today. Me and my friend were riding and then there was a patch of dirt on the sidewalk. Im riding behind him knowing somethings gonna happen then, BAM! his bars twist a full 180 and he flips forward and rips his new jeans that he got yesterday. I was LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLing so hard
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• It was a charcoal gray 330 that had those wheels on it. Wish I had a pic I loved it, but I haven't been able to find the pic in a year or so.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Was it like a rainbow? Because that would be dope.

LOL Dan RS's or SJC's, when did you get a budget to drop 4 grand on wheels? (Referring to SJC's). I mean I LOVE those wheels, but damn they are expensive.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It was indeed rainbow. My buddy had told me about it and I was skeptical but when I saw it I fell in love. I'm surprised I haven't seen it resurface and/or duplicated.

Cole

Comment

• Did a google search and couldn't find anything either

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Was it like a rainbow? Because that would be dope.

LOL Dan RS's or SJC's, when did you get a budget to drop 4 grand on wheels? (Referring to SJC's). I mean I LOVE those wheels, but damn they are expensive.
                      I got over 3k in the bank right now son haha

but its for school I like to plan things out in my head haha.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                        It was indeed rainbow. My buddy had told me about it and I was skeptical but when I saw it I fell in love. I'm surprised I haven't seen it resurface and/or duplicated.
                        That must have been SO dope, time to call upon the wheel gods, to send us a picture of this.

And I am surprised some Dubbers (not VW enthusiasts, I mean DUBBERS, you should know what I mean), haven't tried to replicate this, cause this sounds like a dope idea, that could also be very poorly executed by said Dubbers.
                        Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        Did a google search and couldn't find anything either
                        We must find a picture of these wheels, because they sound dopee.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          I got over 3k in the bank right now son haha

but its for school I like to plan things out in my head haha.
                          ^ I'm in the same exact situation. 4 g's in the bank. But all of it is for rent and bills and school expenses :facepalm

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            so you know him too
                            Hell yeah!

Watched his MC battle clips on YouTube

But first heard about him through Epik High.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• As far as these wheels go, im gonna ask George (vdubkid) if he can link me to a picture so I can see if they are as badass as I remember.

Cole

Comment

• I was going to do something similar to my style 19s. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, bolts. Thats about 6 bolts that are the same color.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X