X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noone change anthonys name. He picked a gay ass fucking name. Hes stuck with his homosexual decision.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Contact a Admin.

All the Admin's are D bags on here

<3
      http://http://www.stanceworks.com/20...-cares-e36-m3/

http://ultimateklasse.com/2012/07/anthony-cares-e36-m3/

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Someone wants to trade me a 2003 S2k actually lol
        wtf
        you don't like marbles?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          noone change anthonys name. He picked a gay ass fucking name. Hes stuck with his homosexual decision.
          lol
          you choose fruit, you live with fruit
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

noone change anthonys name. He picked a gay ass fucking name. Hes stuck with his homosexual decision.
            lol
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• RT so busy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                why havent you done it yet?
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                You better do that trade now before he changes his mind
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                for real. dude must be drunk. sign dem papers
                For real?
                I asked him about it and stuff and this is the PM he sent me

Re: trade?
                Today 12:12 AM
                2003 silverstone, 101k, lowered on skunk2 proC coilovers, intake (also have stock), exhaust (very loud, also have stock) Its DC headers into a single catback. Bought the car with a misfire, the guy assured me it was just during rain from the intake (weird) it never went away so after researching i found it to be fairly common with s2000s usually its injectors but worst case is the valve retainers crack due to a mechanical over-rev, they crack at 9700 with a car that redlines at 9k i suppose its not to hard to do, although i never overreved they say that they can go thousands of miles (like 30k) before ever showing signs. so i replaced coilpacks, injectors, 02 sensor and still had the misfire. finally 1000 miles ago i got the head rebuilt all new exhaust valves, one intake valve due to a bend, all new valve guides, decked, etc. also obviously did new head bolts and head, intake, exhaust gaskets. i did the timing chain and got a upgraded timing chain tensioner at 100k. Car has black interior with a MOMO wheel, skunk2 shift knob and boot, also has upgraded sound system with speakers behind the headrest (stock sound sucks!) no subs or anything crazy. the only exterior flaws are the front bumper i hit a raccoon its not to bad and im sure insurance will cover it, also i cracked the OEM front lip that was also silverstone so i have another OEM one that is black. The car has acura RSX type S wheels. Other flaw to the car is the rear differential recently went so im working on getting a new one now. other than that i may be missing a few things but i think thats about it. Its the 2003 so its the only year with a glass rear window that revs to 9k. i can text ya pictures if you receive picture texts?
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  wtf
                  you don't like marbles?
                  I call it broom in a icebox

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• im such a nice person.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      For real?
                      I asked him about it and stuff and this is the PM he sent me

Re: trade?
                      Today 12:12 AM
                      2003 silverstone, 101k, lowered on skunk2 proC coilovers, intake (also have stock), exhaust (very loud, also have stock) Its DC headers into a single catback. Bought the car with a misfire, the guy assured me it was just during rain from the intake (weird) it never went away so after researching i found it to be fairly common with s2000s usually its injectors but worst case is the valve retainers crack due to a mechanical over-rev, they crack at 9700 with a car that redlines at 9k i suppose its not to hard to do, although i never overreved they say that they can go thousands of miles (like 30k) before ever showing signs. so i replaced coilpacks, injectors, 02 sensor and still had the misfire. finally 1000 miles ago i got the head rebuilt all new exhaust valves, one intake valve due to a bend, all new valve guides, decked, etc. also obviously did new head bolts and head, intake, exhaust gaskets. i did the timing chain and got a upgraded timing chain tensioner at 100k. Car has black interior with a MOMO wheel, skunk2 shift knob and boot, also has upgraded sound system with speakers behind the headrest (stock sound sucks!) no subs or anything crazy. the only exterior flaws are the front bumper i hit a raccoon its not to bad and im sure insurance will cover it, also i cracked the OEM front lip that was also silverstone so i have another OEM one that is black. The car has acura RSX type S wheels. Other flaw to the car is the rear differential recently went so im working on getting a new one now. other than that i may be missing a few things but i think thats about it. Its the 2003 so its the only year with a glass rear window that revs to 9k. i can text ya pictures if you receive picture texts?
                      tl;dr
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

HEY! I let you give me a dry handski in my car.

I had a few to many waters that night i made my name.
                        http://http://www.stanceworks.com/20...-cares-e36-m3/

http://ultimateklasse.com/2012/07/anthony-cares-e36-m3/

Comment

• I know its long just read it real quick lol
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• All that high rev and valve talk from a Honda guy is a deal breaker.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• khalil just trade him. Your car is a worthless POS anyways.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by carebearM3 View Post
                                HEY! I let you give me a dry handski in my car.

I had a few to many waters that night i made my name.
                                Be that as it may. You chose your fate. now live with the concequences.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X