X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Fucking fire.

they just started that group in march I believe. These guys go haaardd. the guy rapping can breakdance too
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• sometimes when I can't sleep I just lye in my bed coming up with awful rhymes, last night I was doing it to the beat to some shitty drake song talking about how drake can suck my nuts and how I wish he was actually in a wheel chair, it got pretty ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

they just started that group in march I believe. These guys go haaardd. the guy rapping can breakdance too
        His lyrics are so real, his beat is dope, its laid back, but he goes hard. Its sick, more tracks?

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        sometimes when I can't sleep I just lye in my bed coming up with awful rhymes, last night I was doing it to the beat to some shitty drake song talking about how drake can suck my nuts and how I wish he was actually in a wheel chair, it got pretty ridiculous
        Bahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• for real, I was ripping him to shreds cause hes sucks so badly, my favorite line was my first

"Last night sucker, First name Richard"
          Last edited by Gator; 08-03-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            sometimes when I can't sleep I just lye in my bed coming up with awful rhymes, last night I was doing it to the beat to some shitty drake song talking about how drake can suck my nuts and how I wish he was actually in a wheel chair, it got pretty ridiculous
            lmfao record one and post it

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            His lyrics are so real, his beat is dope, its laid back, but he goes hard. Its sick, more tracks?

Bahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
            well heres a mix another member did.

but heres more tracks from my friend

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Dumbfoundead - K-Town Story

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                so you know him too

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• what?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• You made my day dude. I'm just now putting together a decent hip hop playlist. I love this.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Threads been wicked slow today ked

Comment

• Word. Work + gf over + burnt dinner = no time for sw

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• was at a friends the other night and we threw one of his raw sandblasted RS's together.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• That's dirty ^ is it bad that I kind of dig it?

New sig status

Cole

Comment

• It be dope if he kept the center raw metal then polished the lip I think.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X