X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my favorite ricer ever. Just so COMPLETELY stupid, it actually resembles a jet plane in a way.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Tough offsets...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Holy.

Yes I know its a chop, but its still ridiculous either way.
        I've seen worse. let me see if I can find a pic of what im talking about

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Seandub is killing me though... I have tears in my eyes from his last couple of posts...
        why

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        This is my favorite ricer ever. Just so COMPLETELY stupid, it actually resembles a jet plane in a way.

god I **** that thing. its everywhere
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          why
          Cause they have been hilarious.

Comment

• Lol that thing is everywhere, and every time I see it I chuckle. That shit is just too funny.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can barely get motivated to work on my own cars... I dont know how anyone could want to do that to a car lol...

Comment

• Someone with the intelligence of a small bird I'm sure.

Damn I wish I had money coming out of my ass right now, all I have been doing today is thinking about what wheels I would put on the car, what parts I would buy for suspension, the seats, the carpets, everything. It would be so dope, but unfortunately I have almost 0 spending money now... Damn college.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Could be worst... You could have a car thats stock hieght....

Comment

Someone with the intelligence of a small bird I'm sure.

Damn I wish I had money coming out of my ass right now, all I have been doing today is thinking about what wheels I would put on the car, what parts I would buy for suspension, the seats, the carpets, everything. It would be so dope, but unfortunately I have almost 0 spending money now... Damn college.
                    I have a list of the things im going to buy for my 240 when I get it. You should have done it, im pretty sure it would help a lot

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I usually buy parts for a car before Ive even bought it... Bad habbit... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Could be worse... You could have a car thats stock hieght....
                        Fixed.

And yeah this is true. At least I'm dumped.
                        Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        I have a list of the things im going to buy for my 240 when I get it. You should have done it, im pretty sure it would help a lot
                        I have a list, I just need about 6 grand.
                        Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        I usually buy parts for a car before Ive even bought it... Bad habbit... lol
                        Yeah.. That doesn't seem like the best idea.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fixed.

And yeah this is true. At least I'm dumped.

Yeah.. That doesn't seem like the best idea.
                          Sorry I had a convict moment...

Its not the best but everytime so far I end up with the car... so lucky me hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I usually buy parts for a car before Ive even bought it... Bad habbit... lol
                            yea dont do that unless you know for SURE your getting the car, and/or its a rare part/good deal
                            Originally posted by prodigee View Post

I have a list, I just need about 6 grand.

lulz

I need about 20 grand to buy the car + the parts on my list

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I need more then 20 grand for the EG..... and ive already spent a shitload on that!

Comment

• 6 grand will get the car looking and sitting the way I want. That does not include the performance upgrades. Then we are looking to be upwards of 10.5 grand.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X