• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin' fools.

Comment

• came in to see the spider, saw it.

Comment

• decided the spider was not as scary as a camel spider.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Guys - I'm starting on making christmas cards aimed at the custom scene, thinking typical christmassy scenes, like postboxes and cottages and robins and snow, but with modified cars in them. VWs sell well so the first one will probably be a low rabbit/golf with all the typical trimmings VW boys like, but parked outside a country cottage and covered in snow and all in watercolours..
          what think?

also jaze your BMW is on the drawing board.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            decided the spider was not as scary as a camel spider.
            You mean this one? \/
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sounds good Rat. How you doin' by the way...

Comment

Guys - I'm starting on making christmas cards aimed at the custom scene, thinking typical christmassy scenes, like postboxes and cottages and robins and snow, but with modified cars in them. VWs sell well so the first one will probably be a low rabbit/golf with all the typical trimmings VW boys like, but parked outside a country cottage and covered in snow and all in watercolours..
                what think?

also jaze your BMW is on the drawing board.
                That sounds awesome! I'd love to see a concept... I'm a sucker for art.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• RT, y u no interesting posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    You mean this one? /
                    ew.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Sounds good Rat. How you doin' by the way...
                    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    That sounds awesome! I'd love to see a concept... I'm a sucker for art.
                    Just picked up some blank cards so working on compiling a list of 10 cars to feature - any ideas? So far we have the BMW e28, the VW golf MK1 and the Nissan 350z.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• You're doing paintings right?

Comment

• Yes Nutt - I'll be doing the originals and then reproducing them in sets by using high quality printers - and offer custom designs for those that want to send a card with their own specific car on it, as in do the painting then get it printed as a set of 20 for them.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Just picked up some blank cards so working on compiling a list of 10 cars to feature - any ideas? So far we have the BMW e28, the VW golf MK1 and the Nissan 350z.
                          You should use a BB6 Prelude. With white 5-spoke Work VS's.

240SX's would work well, E46's are quite popular. Maybe a Civic?

Comment

Yes Nutt - I'll be doing the originals and then reproducing them in sets by using high quality printers - and offer custom designs for those that want to send a card with their own specific car on it, as in do the painting then get it printed as a set of 20 for them.
                            Groovy.

More cars; 2g GS300, S2K, DC2 Integra, Datsun 510, AE86, any Audi, E190, fucking shitload of cars...

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              You should use a BB6 Prelude. With white 5-spoke Work VS's.

240SX's would work well, E46's are quite popular. Maybe a Civic?
                              I'm guessing the BB6 prelude is yours, if so can do you a custom design for $20 paypal, then scan it in print quality so its easy for you to send to some printers... >> Though if I catch you selling 'em on there'll be hell to pay!

240sx is a good idea, got some e46 refs already.
                              civic is also a good idea!

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Groovy.

More cars; 2g GS300, S2K, DC2 Integra, Datsun 510, AE86, any Audi, E190, fucking shitload of cars...
                                e190 <3 DATSUN <3
                                Audi TT is a good one too..

i'm also being picky as to what looks good parked on a snowy country lane, so some of those are out - i mean.. most BMWs wouldnt even be able to get there but i'm painting them..

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X