This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on this set?

I think I need to play with my settings more.
    Last edited by Alexander; 11-12-2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      It's a blue out.... For the victims...

Also, I think you need to read the grand jury report, you're putting a lot more on JoePa than what his part was... You've been listening to too much media... As someone who is here, there is a big difference than what is being reported on TV and what is the actual feeling on campus.
      i was told kids were wearing white in support of joepa as well as baby blue for the victims. i did read the report, im not putting all of it on joepa just saying that supporting him in that fashion is appalling really.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• has the sentiment on campus switched to favor the kids?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          has the sentiment on campus switched to favor the kids?
          sure hope so. pennstate looks fucking retarded supporting joe pa over the kids and being little bitches about him getting fired

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            i was told kids were wearing white in support of joepa as well as baby blue for the victims. i did read the report, im not putting all of it on joepa just saying that supporting him in that fashion is appalling really.
            Sounds racist

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              sure hope so. pennstate looks fucking retarded supporting joe pa over the kids and being little bitches about him getting fired
              QFT. I'm tired of everyone walking around feeling sorry for joe pa. Are you fucking kidding? Yes his career is over, move on. He had a great run but all things come to an end. Its all the ignorant people that have no clue how the lives of the victims have been ruined.

Comment

• this things weird, but cool

Here it is ....The Mustegra is alive and kicking hard. So After getting alignment done at onestop we decided it was a good time to give this badboy some video shoot....…
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• We're still talking about this shit?

God damn, who gives a fuck

Comment

• MMMM starbuck's peppermint mocha is delicious. I really am trying to stay out of this Penn State crap, people are getting to heated over this topic.

Comment

• I missed driving my car so much

Comment

• Also it's name is now amie

Comment

• Petition to change vehicle exemption time from 25 years to 15. Go sign it
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• lol ok Hat

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              Petition to change vehicle exemption time from 25 years to 15. Go sign it
                              https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...years/L50BZzwj
                              That's definitely going to work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                                lol ok Hat
                                lol
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X