X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Check my build thread for pics but:

Shorter springs for the front coils so I can go lower, wheel well notch, and painting the front and rear subframes, spindles, control arms, and all other suspension components with POR 15. Depending on when my springs get here, I should be done by mid week.
    good man, i will be doing this myself real soon.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I didn't realize it would be this much work, but it'll be worth it in the end.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        I didn't realize it would be this much work, but it'll be worth it in the end.
        its just super time consuming, make sure you follow oem torque specs. my buddy had his subframe on his gti come loose 200 miles from home

that could be a disaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          ill be sipping on a fine single malt scotch as soon as noon hits since im no alcoholic
          line clean won't start til 1am, so i'm sober til then.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Good evening
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup fegs.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fell asleep around 10 last night, and i'm up at 8. I think i just turned 70 years old.

Comment

• Layin in bed watching tv. My dog is taking up half the bed, she's so fat
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    fell asleep around 10 last night, and i'm up at 8. I think i just turned 70 years old.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Going to sell the wife's car soon to fund my 1j Cressida...so ready for it.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        Going to sell the wife's car soon to fund my 1j Cressida...so ready for it.
                        atta boy

Comment

• This game is going to be very interesting.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            This game is going to be very interesting.
                            i think that game should be cancelled on the strength of those asses wearing white to support joepa.

every sane human is watching in disgust, not a good look for PSU

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              i think that game should be cancelled on the strength of those asses wearing white to support joepa.

every sane human is watching in disgust, not a good look for PSU
                              It's a blue out.... For the victims...

Also, I think you need to read the grand jury report, you're putting a lot more on JoePa than what his part was... You've been listening to too much media... As someone who is here, there is a big difference than what is being reported on TV and what is the actual feeling on campus.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck, is rt going to turn back into the joepa thread again?

Comment

Working...
                                X