This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    How much of their favourite alcoholic beverage do you have in the house?
    I don't drink so none. They were out last night drinking and got home at 5am. Wife said her friend got drunk and was doing some bi-sexual shit. The one time I get stuck baby sitting
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      o herro thar

jerk off on her foot!

I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        I don't drink so none. They were out last night drinking and got home at 5am. Wife said her friend got drunk and was doing some bi-sexual shit. The one time I get stuck baby sitting

(That sucks balls for you man.)

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• WTF is with you and jerking off on feet, Josh??

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            WTF is with you and jerking off on feet, Josh??
            idk what you are talking about...
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post

(That sucks balls for you man.)
              Wife said she was putting her face in ppl crotches, putting other pols face in her vag. Ugh

Comment

• Not-so-secret foot fetish?

Comment

Wife said she was putting her face in ppl crotches, putting other pols face in her vag. Ugh
                  Sucks man, sucks.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Josh that gif, enough.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I woulda licked it if she did it to me lol. But I did get a fitted, someone traded mu Uncle for his hat. It's grey and has Cali on it

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        o herro thar

jerk off on her foot!

Oh cool, only seen that gif posted 73 fuckin times today. USE SOMETHING ELSE

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          Not-so-secret foot fetish?
                          still confused as to where you are acquiring the knowledge to make such acquisitions...
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• still want a hat, still cannot justify £50 on said hat.

RT changes lives.

Comment

wow, kill yourself

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                wow, kill yourself
                                You have the Powers to kill him.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                                you sir, win this battle.
                                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Working...
                                X