X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• oh hi

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• What doing?
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• chillin, thinking about going to bed, got a full day of lame life drawing tomorrow.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Sounds lame. Should stay up and chat, definately

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              Sounds lame. Should stay up and chat, definately
              dhdfsgahs its lame because the model is oldman =/

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                dhdfsgahs its lame because the model is oldman =/
                wtf that blows.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• ew..

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                  you sir, win this battle.
                  “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Lol weak

Josh, my wife's hot friend is sleep downstairs, should I or should I not rape her?

Comment

• B-rad G, the fuckin white nigger

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        wtf that blows.
                        Originally posted by Krank View Post
                        ew..
                        you guys are telling me (and its cold in that room..) -_____- thankfully its the last session and then I move onto "larking about with the lady that is only paid to work til 2 and likes to take her students to the pub to draw drunkards" module.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Lol weak

Josh, my wife's hot friend is sleep downstairs, should I or should I not rape her?
                          tie wife to bed first or 3-way.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                          you sir, win this battle.
                          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                            tie wife to bed first or 3-way.
                            I have cuffs. I've been telling my wife to bring a girl home but she knows I love Asians so she won't

Comment

I have cuffs. I've been telling my wife to bring a girl home but she knows I love Asians so she won't
                              How much of their favourite alcoholic beverage do you have in the house?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                                Will never get tired of looking at Matt's 7.
                                o herro thar

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                Lol weak

jerk off on her foot!

cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X