X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
    Garrett was all like:

and Josh was all like:

and I was like: I don't watch that white person show either.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    i can see that perspective but i still think he was being naive to at least some extent.

people witnessed some of it? thats gross man, theres a special place in hell for those guys...werent they all "inner city" kids too?
    All the kids they show on the news clips are white lol. Any normal human being would take further actions if nothing was done about it. I don't feel bad for him, and the other witnessed are idiots as well.

Comment

• My facial hair is patchy as hell. It's almost as much of a disgrace as Penn State's students last night.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        i can see that perspective but i still think he was being naive to at least some extent.

people witnessed some of it? thats gross man, theres a special place in hell for those guys...werent they all "inner city" kids too?
        Yup, all of them kids from the charity Sandusky (the raper), started.

I agree with you that Paterno was being naive and he should have pushed it further, but don't put as much of this on him as the media has. This whole thing isn't about Joe Paterno, this is way more than him.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My facial hair is patchy as hell. It's almost as much of a disgrace as Penn State's students last night.
          Pics or GTFO, you have to try pretty hard to do worse than we did.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Pics or GTFO, you have to try pretty hard to do worse than we did.
            Well telling you that I have a burn mark on my chin where hair no longer grows should be enough evidence. I burned my chin last weekend while drunk and smoking a cigarette.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Sandusky (the raper)
              this made me LOL now all i cant be srs about this

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Well telling you that I have a burn mark on my chin where hair no longer grows should be enough evidence. I burned my chin last weekend while drunk and smoking a cigarette.
                see... its a sign retards shouldnt smoke.
                cars and stuff

Comment

i tryed to pull from the lit side while drunk once, still have the mark.

Comment

point proven...
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      point proven...

Comment

• I'll say this much about the situation.

No one knows just how much Paterno actually knew about the situation. The only people that could tell us are the Grad Asst/WR Coach and Paterno. Seeing as how neither of their stories match, it's a he said she said debate. Paterno did what he was legally obligated to do, but he did acknowledge that in hindsight, he wished he had done more. I don't get how he could be at fault for Sandusky raping little boys though. He didn't allow it to happen, nor did he say "Yeah Sandusky, you can fuck that kid in the ass in the locker room". All he did was not call the police after notifying his direct supervisor of what he was told.

As of right now, the report is that Paterno was told that Sandusky was found "horseplaying/touching/fondling" a boy in the locker room. Paterno went straight to the AD, and that's that. Obviously the WR Coach/Grad Asst is saying he saw more, but why isn't that dipshit on the burner? Why hasn't he been fired for not going to the police as well? He is just as much to blame as JoePa and everyone else if they are going to blame them.

In other news, 3 day weekend .....
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

This chick tried to rip it out of my mouth, failed, which leads to my burnt chin. Being intoxicated does have a role in this fable.

Comment

<3
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              I'll say this much about the situation.

No one knows just how much Paterno actually knew about the situation. The only people that could tell us are the Grad Asst/WR Coach and Paterno. Seeing as how neither of their stories match, it's a he said she said debate. Paterno did what he was legally obligated to do, but he did acknowledge that in hindsight, he wished he had done more. I don't get how he could be at fault for Sandusky raping little boys though. He didn't allow it to happen, nor did he say "Yeah Sandusky, you can fuck that kid in the ass in the locker room". All he did was not call the police after notifying his direct supervisor of what he was told.

As of right now, the report is that Paterno was told that Sandusky was found "horseplaying/touching/fondling" a boy in the locker room. Paterno went straight to the AD, and that's that. Obviously the WR Coach/Grad Asst is saying he saw more, but why isn't that dipshit on the burner? Why hasn't he been fired for not going to the police as well? He is just as much to blame as JoePa and everyone else if they are going to blame them.

In other news, 3 day weekend .....
                              Truth.

But morally I still can't fully support JoePa, firing him was the right thing to do. However McLeary (guy who saw Sandusky 'the raper', rape a child), not get fired, and not be put on the spot in the public eye.

Also he can't get arrested for not saying anything, because legally you don't have to report a crime if you see it happen...
                              Last edited by Kielan; 11-10-2011, 02:42 PM.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if you havent lit a cig backwards, tried to pull from the lit side, or sustain a cig injury ....... you party like a fag

Comment

Working...
                                X