X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what in the flying fuck are my rear tires rubbing on. i honestly can't figure this shit out it's pissing me off to no end.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Another day, another dollar. I can't wait until school starts so I can stop living paycheck to paycheck and buy me some damn coilovers.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• not much happenin in here ....

Comment

• Still early days Alex... Goes off around 1am.. haha
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Another day, another day at work, another time I seriously consider punching myself in the face for being here. I **** it sooooo much. I think almost as much as Andrew loves his Jetta.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 1am fail gotta get up early for work like 8am zzz..

want info on usa wana take a holiday haha california good/bad?

Comment

• Cali is alright.. Depends what you wanna do and see...

Kielan, Get used to it dude, You got your whole life of work ahead!

Comment

• You gotta up your game if you wanna roll with the big dogs. I wake up at 630am and go to sleep around 215am every night.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nah fk that man, i start late finish late and do sweet fk all..

<3 my job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Cali is alright.. Depends what you wanna do and see...

Kielan, Get used to it dude, You got your whole life of work ahead!
                      Yeah I know, but the thing is, I will be in career path of my choosing so I will be doing what I want at least to some degree, here I was lied to twice about what I would be doing, and I have ***** it every second.

Oh and if you want to travel in the US, I can tell you some great places to go see.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeh i'd love to go live in usa for a bit but be hard and are there many jobs going there?

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          You gotta up your game if you wanna roll with the big dogs. I wake up at 630am and go to sleep around 215am every night.
                          You're a badass.

Originally posted by alr33x View Post
                          nah fk that man, i start late finish late and do sweet fk all..

<3 my job.
                          Sounds like my job...

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Yeah I know, but the thing is, I will be in career path of my choosing so I will be doing what I want at least to some degree, here I was lied to twice about what I would be doing, and I have ***** it every second.

Oh and if you want to travel in the US, I can tell you some great places to go see.
                          I loved the automotive industry with a passion... But after 4 years of being fucked around and fucked over, I may not ever work in the industry again...

Comment

• what u do oxer?

Comment

• Originally posted by alr33x View Post
                              yeh i'd love to go live in usa for a bit but be hard and are there many jobs going there?
                              LOL you want to go for a holiday or to stay? haha

Remember if you're going for longer then 30 days i think it is you need to apply for a visa.

Im going in october.

Comment

• Security bro haha

Comment

Working...
                                X