This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    If I had my wheels done this season, I would have taken them off for winter. I would rather focus on my driving when it's raining instead of potholes and shit. People freak the fuck out and don't know how to drive when it rains here.
    Yes! Why do people think rain means lets do 20mph below the speed limit. It's just water, put your wipers on and drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I would swap wheels purely because taking good summer tires off wheels to put snows on and then switch back in the spring is a pain. But fuck raising the car and also fuck not having fitment in the winter, that also makes no sense to me. Like fuck get some cheap wheels for the winter and still have fitment, stretch a 205/45 on a 8.5 or whatever, boom narrow track for snow, but still wide enough to look kinda decent from behind. I don't get it at all.
      Fitment with winter tires is cool. Proves you are truly dedicated to stance.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Keylan, Y U NO get fucking life.
        I have one.... Its Sunday night and WD is pretty much the only TV that I watch. So...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Fitment with winter tires is cool. Proves you are truly dedicated to stance.
          Guess I'm dedicated then...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
            Yes! Why do people think rain means lets do 20mph below the speed limit. It's just water, put your wipers on and drive.
            Until you hydroplane and shit bricks. But that still doesn't slow me down, just gets the adrenaline going. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Guess I'm dedicated then...
              Its just the way I look at it.

If I had more money I would have some winter fitment but the again I probably wouldn't drive a Kia either. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• fuck that, I have 2 cars
                The nice one gets garaged and stored
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Until you hydroplane and shit bricks. But that still doesn't slow me down, just gets the adrenaline going. lol
                  Uh... What.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    fuck that, I have 2 cars
                    The nice one gets garaged and stored
                    I can understand that, but fucking winter mode shit pisses me off, either store it, or drive it just like you would any other time of the year.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• They either drive like assholes and cut people off driving like they're retarded, or go 20 under and stop if they see brake lights instead of just slowing regularly. Last time it snowed here I was in 5th grade can and it melted before hitting the ground.

Comment

• ya i have 2 cars for a reason.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Your trolling sucked last time. Thanks but no thanks.

Comment

Uh... What.
                            Never hydroplaned?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I can understand that, but fucking winter mode shit pisses me off, either store it, or drive it just like you would any other time of the year.
                              You saw my winter mode, fuck raising your car cause of snow
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

only thing I ever did with my integra was put winter wheels on it, I cbf to actually raise it or lower it every fucking season
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X