Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    fuck did errbody go?
    I'm on FB
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I still don't understand wintermode.
      I can understand not letting salt rape expensive wheels, but raising a car because of winter is lame. Honestly, most people don't drive on roads with a lot of snow, at most there is like 1-2" unless its during a storm and the plows aren't out.

Worst part is dodging ice chunks falling off of car wheel wells.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
        What's winter mode? I thought people lowered their cars so they could plow the snow...
        I'm lowering my car for the winter, if there is enough snow to make me not go out with a low car, chances are there is enough snow to make me not go out with any car that's not a truck. So...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm lowering my car for the winter, if there is enough snow to make me not go out with a low car, chances are there is enough snow to make me not go out with any car that's not a truck. So...
          If there's enough snow that I can't drive my car.... I'm not going to fucking work.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            I can understand not letting salt rape expensive wheels, but raising a car because of winter is lame. Honestly, most people don't drive on roads with a lot of snow, at most there is like 1-2" unless its during a storm and the plows aren't out.

youve clearly never been to RI. They never plow shit. Cars get stuck everywhere and slide off the road. 4" of snow on the roads is not abnormal to see.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• If I had my wheels done this season, I would have taken them off for winter. I would rather focus on my driving when it's raining instead of potholes and shit. People freak the fuck out and don't know how to drive when it rains here.

Comment

• Winter mode ftl.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

I would swap wheels purely because taking good summer tires off wheels to put snows on and then switch back in the spring is a pain. But fuck raising the car and also fuck not having fitment in the winter, that also makes no sense to me. Like fuck get some cheap wheels for the winter and still have fitment, stretch a 205/45 on a 8.5 or whatever, boom narrow track for snow, but still wide enough to look kinda decent from behind. I don't get it at all.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fucking pissed went to go get food, found out that the 10 re-run of WD is now at 11 because of some stupid new show. Which means I have to wait till midnight to sleep. FUCK so fucking tired.
                    You're fucked. Its a fucking tv show, go to bed you silly cunt.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      If I had my wheels done this season, I would have taken them off for winter. I would rather focus on my driving when it's raining instead of potholes and shit. People freak the fuck out and don't know how to drive when it rains here.
                      Does it even snow out there? If all it did here was rain in the winter, fuck that shit, changing wheels wouldn't even be necessary you west coast kids are babies.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

youve clearly never been to RI. They never plow shit. Cars get stuck everywhere and slide off the road. 4" of snow on the roads is not abnormal to see.
                        No I haven't.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        If I had my wheels done this season, I would have taken them off for winter. I would rather focus on my driving when it's raining instead of potholes and shit. People freak the fuck out and don't know how to drive when it rains here.
                        lol.

My GF is still in Cali and I was talking to her while she was driving to work and she said people were driving mad slow because of the rain. Wtf? Its funny you mentioned it.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          You're fucked. Its a fucking tv show, go to bed you silly cunt.
                          No, its a great show, and I don't want to have to watch it online and use up precious bandwidth.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• west coast people are pussies
                            cars and stuff

Comment

You love being gay.

Comment

No, its a great show, and I don't want to have to watch it online and use up precious bandwidth.
                                Keylan, Y U NO get fucking life.

Comment

Working...
                                X