This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    no problem they look like a legit set of wheels to stance with until you find like your dream wheel for your car or something
    and the price aint bad. as long as the pcd is 4x100 i'll buy them. shit i have cash on me right now. i'll leave work tonite and pick them up lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• haha then stance your e30 by tomorow or the day after
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

haha then stance your e30 by tomorow or the day after
        thats the idea. ill have to order some spacers though. i think with 8 wide +11 i need like 10mm front and 15mm in the rear

Comment

• yea well i dont know how far you are from milford but there is CIP motoring or 240sx motoring i think they might have spacers there you could call them and see
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Well school sucks. I must have told the story of my experience with Officer Douchebag 100 times today. And of course I have free last today and its so nice out, but I can't leave because I can't drive because I DONT HAVE MY FUCKING LICENSE. I **** the police in this town.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yea well i dont know how far you are from milford but there is CIP motoring or 240sx motoring i think they might have spacers there you could call them and see
              im in the manchester area. but i sell spacers at my store too lol. so its just a matter of figuring out which ones i need and ordering them.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Well school sucks. I must have told the story of my experience with Officer Douchebag 100 times today. And of course I have free last today and its so nice out, but I can't leave because I can't drive because I DONT HAVE MY FUCKING LICENSE. I **** the police in this town.
                that sucks dude. not having a lisence is ftl

Comment

• Iscrape, you're friends with Justin?
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    that sucks dude. not having a lisence is ftl
                    Fucking blows, and because of that I don't have any ID either. Shit sucks.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fucking blows, and because of that I don't have any ID either. Shit sucks.
                      eff that. i lost my lisence for 13 months. fucking awful

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        eff that. i lost my lisence for 13 months. fucking awful
                        How did you manage that?

I mean I get my license back tomorrow (I am just bitching cause it shouldn't have happened), and I go to court to fight the ticket on the 21st (because I could potentially get a 3 month suspension), but I doubt that will happen.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

How did you manage that?

I mean I get my license back tomorrow (I am just bitching cause it shouldn't have happened), and I go to court to fight the ticket on the 21st (because I could potentially get a 3 month suspension), but I doubt that will happen.
                          dui/speeding cause im stupid. i was hauling ass in my s2k with the top down and got pulled cause that kinda shit draws attention. i had a couple drinks earlier in the evening. BAM! just enough to be over the limit. fucking sucks. then i got the max punishment for speeding cause the judge doesnt like that kinda shit

Comment

• Oh damn that would suck hard core.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh damn that would suck hard core.
                              yep. oh well, i learned a fucking lesson though. thats for sure

Comment

• Anyone have any idea how many quarts of D4 ATF a 1994 Getrag 5speed trans takes?

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X