people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• You all suck.

So Ian, (can I call you Ian?) I'm calling you Ian.

Your non-automotive shots are good, seems like you have a pretty good grasp of getting what you want out of a photo, with some more practice you'll notice it rapidly starts to get better. Same goes for automotive, my only suggestion there would be to watch your processing. You have a tendency to over process (very normal), and you're photos I find don't have enough contrast, making them appear dull, that's what I would really watch. Other than that, just get out and shoot as much as you can, any opportunity you can take to use your camera take it. It really is the best way to get better.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan Princess I just sent you a text. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
          Kielan Princess I just sent you a text. <3
          You have response Brokedick.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sweet, thanks for the pointers. I really appreciate you taking a look at everything. In regards to the over processing, I look at my h2o and passat/jti shots everyday and wonder why I played with the shadows so much. Wayyyy too grainy. When I'm really bored some time I'm going to play with those again. 99% of these are with my kit lens. Its not a bad lens by any means for some applications but sometimes I cant achieve the look I'm going for. My next purchase is a 50mm f/1.8 without a doubt.

Speaking of taking a look at it-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo"]Look At This Car!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
              Sweet, thanks for the pointers. I really appreciate you taking a look at everything. In regards to the over processing, I look at my h2o and passat/jti shots everyday and wonder why I played with the shadows so much. Wayyyy too grainy. When I'm really bored some time I'm going to play with those again. 99% of these are with my kit lens. Its not a bad lens by any means for some applications but sometimes I cant achieve the look I'm going for. My next purchase is a 50mm f/1.8 without a doubt.

Speaking of taking a look at it-

Look At This Car!! - YouTube
              Grain is ok, in fact a lot of times (assuming its natural) it can add a lot to to the photo. But in your case I completely understand what you mean. And yes definitely get that 50, seriously the best 100 bucks you will spend. I pretty much exclusively shoot with my 50, although I really want to upgrade to a 50 1.4 right now.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Grain is ok, in fact a lot of times (assuming its natural) it can add a lot to to the photo. But in your case I completely understand what you mean. And yes definitely get that 50, seriously the best 100 bucks you will spend. I pretty much exclusively shoot with my 50, although I really want to upgrade to a 50 1.4 right now.
                Good grain in your case would be those new mask pictures. The grain that mostly appears on black surfaces and on bumper valences in my edits is due to over processing.

Unfortunately the 50mm is a little over $200 for my d40. The d40 doesn't have a focus motor in the body so if I want to keep my auto focus I need an AF-S lens. AF-S meaning the focus motor in the lens.

Its difficult to have such expensive hobbies while in school haha

Comment

Good grain in your case would be those new mask pictures. The grain that mostly appears on black surfaces and on bumper valences in my edits is due to over processing.

Unfortunately the 50mm is a little over $200 for my d40. The d40 doesn't have a focus motor in the body so if I want to keep my auto focus I need an AF-S lens. AF-S meaning the focus motor in the lens.

Its difficult to have such expensive hobbies while in school haha
                  Trust me I know, I'm 18, and a sophmore in college. I like cars, cameras, and nice clothes. Fuck my life.

Sorry about that whole Nikon thing. Canon4lyfe.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Trust me I know, I'm 18, and a sophmore in college. I like cars, cameras, and nice clothes. Fuck my life.

Sorry about that whole Nikon thing. Canon4lyfe.
                    Same boat except I'm 21 haha. Lots of money on booze. It gets very expensive trying to manage 3 cars, 2 of which are projects. I don't have any regrets about spending money on things I thoroughly enjoy though.

Comment

• Hai guise
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Herro, relcome to china king. waas you orda?

Comment

• Ohai. Tomorrow!
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ohai. Tomorrow!
                            Yeeee 12 hours!
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• We're all going to have to cruise downtown together, obviously.

Comment

Herro, relcome to china king. waas you orda?
                                Love the general tso's
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X