X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well I mean my room is filled with interior parts consisting of M3 door stills, A pillers, gforce harnesses, and other good things. I just hope that my seats will be here tomorrow so I can finish it all up and let everything dry over night.

-Dan

Comment

• Well, you're quite lucky.

I really need wheels, I felt so inadequate today, even though I'm dumped, its not worth anything without wheels.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wheels don't make the car man. I actually like my car better on bottlecaps then I do on the style 19s.

-Dan

Comment

• I'll take your style 19's then. I just **** how my car sits without wide, it just look so silly.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ill sell them too you

I just **** how I can slam it on the bottle caps but they're sunked. Then I have to raise it for the style 19s but I got flush/poke. Its a love **** relationship lol

-Dan

Comment

• How muchhh?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I **** my bottlecaps
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• For you, ill let them go for what I paid for them plus the tires that are practically new $700

-Dan

Comment

• Well damn, keep those wheels for a bit, wait for me to get monies while at PSU, I will take them for sure, I LOVE style 19's.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• MMMMM, Bodingtons and chips and salsa mmmmmmmm

Comment

• still waiting to hear back from a vendor to let me know if they have the coilovers im getting in stock or not :run:

Comment

• Don't get me wrong I like them but I want something a lot wider and a lot lower offset. Im thinking something like 17x10 rear 17x9 front.

-Dan

Comment

• Lol these look familiar. Searched style 19's and that's one of the hits like 3rd one down.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• awwwww shit haha. If only they still looked like that. They need a good cleaning now lol

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X